Karate Kid 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkstron73

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone had put together any or if there was enough interest to get some together?

I bought this ropey skeleton thing below as I needed the top hat for another project and the skeleton suit reminded me of the cobra kai boys halloween outfits, very cool.

Mr miyagi would be easy to get the outfit for but daniel I'm not so sure about depending on what outfit you choose.

Any thoughts?

I'd definitely be in for a Daniel, Miyagi and any of the Cobra Kai. Awesome, I hope this gets off the ground!

This year is the 25th anniversary of the release of the first "The Karate Kid". It's one of my childhood's special movies, that holds a special place in my heart. :) I'd love to see some GREAT 1/6 scale figures of Daniel LaRusso, Miyagi, Johnny from Cobra Kai dojo. I'd enjoy seeing Daniel in his white karate gi outfit with the nice Miyagi patch with the bonsai tree on his back. Then he would have to have that cool headband on his head I always wanted! Mr. Miyagi would be fine in plain clothes. Johnny from Cobra Kai in his black karate gi outfit, and the optional "skeleton" Halloween outfit would be good too.

Good news guys,
sculptor has this on his plate, currently gathering reference pics...
no specific date yet, but keep your eyes peeled.

Karate-Kid-the-karate-kid-207408_525_600.jpg

:clap do you guys think beto would be interested in putting outfits together for these guys?:pray:

It would be really nice!
There's a Karate Gi from Crazy Owners, I don't know if it's to big for a Daniel on a slim TT though...

are there customs of these?

There's something in the works...
but no solid news yet...

Good news guys,
sculptor has this on his plate, currently gathering reference pics...
no specific date yet, but keep your eyes peeled.

:dunno...

Is the sculptor going to make Miyagi too or just Daniel? Has he decided to sculpt the headband on the head or without it?

I just shot Beto a pm about this project, let's keep our fingers crossed.

It's still in the very early stages,
Initially for both Miyagi and Daniel.
My guess is the headband would be sculpted... but who knows...
it's up to the sculptor!

BTW, I was thinking this outfit would work perfectly for Mr. Miyagi, as well as the body, since it's shorter.
Unfortunately it's an old figure from In The Past Toys, so might be a bit hard to find...

itptjap3.jpg

As for Daniel, as I said, the Crazy Owners "Kung Fu" (ironic right?...) fighter might be a bit to big for a Slim body...

COF-008-1.jpg

Where theres a will there is a way,glad this will happen as it's a favourite film of mine and alot of yours it seems.

I was looking for the scene with miyagi singing when hes drunk always makes me smile but found this instead and it made me piss myself laughing:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zJptvGCPQ

:lol:lol:lol

And Daniel's last line perfectly edited to say "you killed him didn't you?" :lol

Yes, that is a VERY touching scene! If you listen closely to him as he talks he mentions that his superior officer told him that his wife and child both died in childbirth. Horrible tragedy. Pat Morita SHOULD have won an Oscar in 1984 for The Karate Kid! Yes, to me he was THAT good! :clap

Yes, that is a VERY touching scene! If you listen closely to him as he talks he mentions that his superior officer told him that his wife and child both died in childbirth. Horrible tragedy. Pat Morita SHOULD have won an Oscar in 1984 for The Karate Kid! Yes, to me he was THAT good! :clap

Yeah I remember the scene well and yes very touching indeed.:monkey2

There will only be one mr miyagi rip Pat;)

miyagiwink.jpg

I was in the first grade when I watched this movie, it was the first movie that really moved me so it always has a big place in my heart. With that being said, bring on the figures!

Back