Kamen Riders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoshi

Super Freak
Reaction score
These would be cool to see as a 1/6th scale.
127823-6348a3ad27c0f0d1f5d285536c1ad96e01337451.jpg

kamen+raider+black+rx_bio_robo_wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
I would LOVE all four of those and a Shaider but doesn't Medicom own the rights? And they're way too expensive for what they are.

The Riders medicom have been putting out for the last few years i dont think any other company could do the job better. The G3X looks superior to a Hot Toys product to me.

Medicom holds the license for 1:6 Kamen Rider figures. It's very unlikely to have any other companies to acquire the license while Medicom is still making 1:6 figures.

There was a rumor that Enterbay was trying to get the 1:6 license for Kamen Rider characters in casual wear unmasked form. But that didn't happen and it was never brought up again.
Now Enterbay has the license to make 1:4 Kamen Rider figures. We'll see how well the Original Kamen Rider figure will sell.

I'm so sick of Kamen Rider :lol

Medicom has done most of the major ones in 1/6 scale while Bandai has done just about every single one of them with their Figuarts.

Hell Enterbay has a 1/4 scale license for the original.

Please just move onto a new license Japan :lol

My favorite series was.. Kiva and im hoping they eventually get back around to that license with Medicom. Deno got like 11 figures, Kabuto has eventually ended up with about 9. But Kiva only had Chained form and Wataru! Wheres my ixa, Rising Ixa, Saga or Dark Kiva and Emperor Kiva?!

I dont really buy these any more but if they did revisit Kiva with More Riders id buy them. Saga & Ixa Burst for sure. Emperor Kiva or Dark Kiva are grails of mine.

I don't actually know much about the Kamen Riders. I just remember watching them on TV as a kid and always thought they looked cool, recently found this in storage which sparked memories ^.^
IMG_10281_zps5a8ee26f.jpg

Kamen riders suppose to be 200cm after transformation but Medicom made them look like 5"5.

The armor are nice but they really need to reconsider the materials on the rubber suits.

Also price are getting more and more ridiculous and let's not forget those buy this get that purchase coupon figures.

Back