JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized something. If Marvel actually is saving Thanos for Avengers 3, and WB really does want Justice League by 2017, this could be their opportunity to **** with Marvel's **** by using Darkseid.

It's going to back fire, because to the general public, it'll look like Justice League is ripping off of Thanos. A great twist of irony. :lol

I don't know when these sequels come out :lol. Point is, if a movie says Thanos before Justice League, regular folk will call it a rip off. :lol

I don't know when these sequels come out :lol. Point is, if a movie says Thanos before Justice League, regular folk will call it a rip off. :lol

...and people like me will be there to rudely interrupt their private conversations and say, "Hey! Jackwad! Darkseid was created first, it's Thanos that is the rip off. Maybe if you talked less about how big of a comic book fan you are, and actually read the books, you'd know that Jim Starlin totally ripped Jack "The King" Kirby's iconic villain. Now put that popcorn back in your mouth and shut it."

Back