JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ghost here for Hawkgirl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4[/ame]

I bet they would've felt pretty damn bad if one of those dudes just started wailing on her with one of their backpacks.:lol

What about this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOPUj9ffrp0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOPUj9ffrp0[/ame]

But Cyborg belongs in the early '80s, dammit! :lol

That was the decent Marv Wolfman Cyborg, not the current poo one.

Then again, half the crap DC is peddling right now is straight out of the mid-90's Image headache-inducing era.

But Cyborg in Justice League is lame in any era. :monkey1

Cyborg in the Super Powers team, though--awesomeness.

QQIy4FJ.jpg

I agree that Jim Lee's style, which helps to define '90s comics, seems to ooze out of the nu-52 character designs. I can't stand them for the most part. At least they don't all have leg belts and unnecessary leather jackets though.

I want to see an episode of Teen Titans Go where it's just Cyborg talking to his therapist about how humiliating it was to have his prosthetics applied in a manner that made it look like he was wearing a unitard and thigh highs.

Don't worry about it DC, it's ok that Marvel has already arrived at delivering a Superhero Racoon up on the big screen before you can deliver a JL movie.

:monkey4

There is no link to the announcement because the announcement hasn't happened yet. All the websites are trying to be the first to break news that hasn't happened yet, and all the forum members are trying to be the first to create or bump threads based on speculation from the media about announcements that haven't happened yet.

So basically, just another normal day on Internet.

Is there a link please Vivek?

Anyway - by then, people won't care anymore. :lol
Ha..I understand. I am getting lot of this news off twitter before even the sites are updating their articles.

Most movie sites have this news up now. Most importantly it's all going to be announced officially at the WB panel once the various trailer footage showcase is over.

Ha..I understand. I am getting lot of this news off twitter before even the sites are updating their articles.

Most movie sites have this news up now. Most importantly it's all going to be announced officially at the WB panel once the various trailer footage showcase is over.
Cool, fair enough. :)

There is no link to the announcement because the announcement hasn't happened yet. All the websites are trying to be the first to break news that hasn't happened yet, and all the forum members are trying to be the first to create or bump threads based on speculation from the media about announcements that haven't happened yet.

So basically, just another normal day on Internet.
I hear you and I understand the skepticism :) . But I won't consider posting and creating threads if I didn't the know sources were legit enough.

The Hollywood Reporter who mostly gets exclusives from studios themselves has this news now. They are the main source for JL and Flash news today.

While Hero Complex of LA Times had the Superman Batman news.

Lot of insiders already knew this news earlier today, but didn't leak it until the official announcement. Hero Complex did it anyways. So the rest followed. I heard the news before the articles went up, so I shared it.

I hear you and I understand the skepticism :) . But I won't consider posting and creating threads if I didn't the know sources were legit enough.

The Hollywood Reporter who mostly gets exclusives from studios themselves has this news now. They are the main source for JL and Flash news today.

While Hero Complex of LA Times had the Superman Batman news.

Lot of insiders already knew this news earlier today, but didn't leak it until the official announcement. Hero Complex did it anyways. So the rest followed. I heard the news before the articles went up, so I shared it.

No problem--it seems like everybody is in a big race to break the big news this year, more than in the past.

It creates a bit of confusion when people go looking for an official studio announcement that hasn't happened yet.

Back