Just when you thought it was safe to back to the Movie Theater, it's Twilight Eclipse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the first one, hated it. If Kristen Stewart wasn't so hot, I'd have turned it off. I've seen severall movies of Kristen's before (way before she became famous) and while I admit she was pretty bad in Twilight, she's actually a decent actress imo. She was quite good in the movie Speak where she played a virtually mute rape victim and she was decent in Panic Room.

Very average looking and below average acting.

I saw Twilight for the first time last week on Starz I think, not as bad as I though it would be. 90% of the problem for me was her, she is so uncomfortable to watch. Took me out of the already average movie and made it that much worse.

The story isnt so terrible, but the low buget quality of the movie made me feel like I was watching a made for TV movie. With a better director and better actors the movie might have been much better.

I must have low standards or you two have very high standards if you think Kristen Stewart is average looking lol. But yeah like I said Twilight was a terrible movie overall (imo) and I admit her performance was pretty bad as well.

Average

1p8o3q.jpg

And no bewbs.

And yea, like every woman my wife is into this stuff. Has the books, has the ebooks, has the movies blah blah. Twilight wasn't a good movie, New Moon was slightly better and this new one slightly better than it.

Take 90% of the female stars in Hollywood without make up and bad lighting and they'll look like that or worse. Just sayin'. Either way I still thinks she's hot. Not the hottest gal around but I definately wouldn't kick her out of bed.

I agree with you man. Kristen Stewart isn't the most beautiful actress, but I think she's hot as hell. As my friend says, she pulls out off the degenerate crack ho look better than a lot of other white women lol.

Very average looking and below average acting.

I saw Twilight for the first time last week on Starz I think, not as bad as I though it would be. 90% of the problem for me was her, she is so uncomfortable to watch. Took me out of the already average movie and made it that much worse.

The story isnt so terrible, but the low buget quality of the movie made me feel like I was watching a made for TV movie. With a better director and better actors the movie might have been much better.

You'd say that $37 million dollars is a TV movie budget? Man, you must be living a better life than me :rolleyes: Productions need to learn to use their money better. Perhaps instead of using like $2 million for Patinson's hair gel they should have gotten a better writer to redo the script.

The story isnt so terrible, but the low budget quality of the movie made me feel like I was watching a made for TV movie.

You'd say that $37 million dollars is a TV movie budget? Man, you must be living a better life than me

Did I say it was a TV movie budget? No.

Your inability to comprehend my opinion on the movie makes it clear as to why you enjoy the movie. Simple minded fool.

aside from the fact that the vampires twinkle, its pretty good story

Not really.

On a positive note, the movie is out the month before SDCC this time, so perhaps that will keep the Twitwats away from the con. At the very least there shouldn't be a huge Hall H presentation like the last couple of years.

Not really.

On a positive note, the movie is out the month before SDCC this time, so perhaps that will keep the Twitwats away from the con. At the very least there shouldn't be a huge Hall H presentation like the last couple of years.

BWhaha, I am sure there will still be plenty there and plenty of panels.

I bought New Moon(bootleg retail dvd version, yea i am not paying full price for this crap) so, i may check it out tonight.

The girl vampire from Let the Right One In would rip Edward in half. I would say he would cry like a whiny baby but then again he does that already.

Did I say it was a TV movie budget? No.

Your inability to comprehend my opinion on the movie makes it clear as to why you enjoy the movie. Simple minded fool.

I apologize for my misunderstanding of what you were saying. My only point was that they spent quite a bit of money on the movie and the production could have allocated it much better, because, like you said, the quality of the film was hardly great.

And actually, I can't stand the Twilight series, books of movies, but I don't come here to flame them. They could be much better with a different writer, that's for sure. Strong story, weak storytelling.

On a side note, your retort sounds like it's from a Star Wars film, I half expected you to force choke me through the screen :D

Back