Jurassic World 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iqswoPl.gif
Nostalgia junkies during the opening night screening. :lol

I agree but if characters from "Jerkassic World" are back then I'll most likely pass.
Everything about that "film" was awful and cringeworthy, tho me and my friends had a good time laughin' out loud at it.
I didn't think it was cringeworthy exactly, but definitely. . .

And of course, they will bend over backwards to attempt to replicate Jurassic World, making it as derivative, predictable, and unoffensive as possible. I didn't see Jurassic World in the theaters and I doubt seriously that will change here.

JW was a genuinely fun and exciting movie from beginning to end. Enjoyed it several times on the big screen and plenty of times on blu-ray since. It was exactly what a popcorn flick should be and the best of the Jurassic films by a good margin. I don't really expect lightning to strike twice though.

I actually had no big issues with JW, even though some of its plot holes were glaringly obvious. It was still enjoyable. But don't listen to me, I'm the guy who also thought parts of TF Dark of the Moon was enjoyable as well.

JW was a genuinely fun and exciting movie from beginning to end. Enjoyed it several times on the big screen and plenty of times on blu-ray since. It was exactly what a popcorn flick should be and the best of the Jurassic films by a good margin. I don't really expect lightning to strike twice though.

....you meant ''best of the Jurassic sequels by a good margin'' right?

....you meant ''best of the Jurassic sequels by a good margin'' right?

Ohhh noooo. Why would you do this a-dev. Why. Why do you encourage him. Now the next couple of pages are going to be nothing but Jurassic World, Aliens and Rouge One comparisons.

My only problem was how ugly and ridiculous the I rex was.
He wasnt even a dinosaur, this movie was starting to become a monster movie instead of a dinosaur one.

I rex was the kitchen sink of monsters, could do anything and everything. Too smart and too poweful and looked like a turd...

The I rex is so hideous that those toys stayed in clearance for a looooong time.

I think JW I rex toys are still on clearance at target.

Back