Jurassic World 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know most of the plot. As soon as I started seeing the negative reviews I wanted to prepare myself for the worst when I see it tomorrow.

I'm still confused as to
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

As a matter of fact a lot of the cool stuff that I thought would be major events in the film (Mossosaurus wreaking havoc in the ocean, that giant dinosaur nesting on top of a sky scraper, etc.) were all shown in those super brief news clips and then never revisited again.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As a matter of fact a lot of the cool stuff that I thought would be major events in the film (Mossosaurus wreaking havoc in the ocean, that giant dinosaur nesting on top of a sky scraper, etc.) were all shown in those super brief news clips and then never revisited again.
Yikes! At least my expectations are low going into it tomorrow. :gah:

You sure you don’t want a Colin Trevorrow SW movie lol
Oh my gosh it really felt like he was trying so hard to make the "anti-ST" movie with the way he treated all the main characters. Are you mad that Han, Luke, and Leia went through some tough stuff, showed flaws, and died? Well be careful what you wish for, lol.

In case anyone wants a spoiler-y summary:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it true that a T-Rex
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Read my post above if you really want to know, lol.

Again I did like the Malta sequence because it literally felt I was watching a James Bond or Mission: Impossible movie but with dinosaurs. They even introduced this cool mercenary chick who I thought was going to be a major villain in the film but then they literally just take her out of the movie and pretend she never existed and it was all lame from that point on.

Last edited:
A completely pointless story
Sounds like John Wick 3, except

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't say I regret avoiding the last two JW movies. Just bums me out that the trilogy driving most of the franchise's merchandise and hype is the crappier one.

The "Gigasaurus" or whatever it's called which is basically this film's Indominous Rex:

Spoiler Spoiler:

People are literally going straight from Top Gun into this holy dichotomy lol
Holy crap I totally forgot to mention that. One week after watching actual aerial footage of actors in F-18's they give us a super extended sequence of Bryce Dallas Howard ejecting from a plane and parachuting with some of the worst green screen we've seen in modern cinema! :lol

I expected this. They'll never top Zara's death from Jurassic World.

I am curious if Maulfan will remain "Khev'd" about his dinosaurs though.

NOTE: "Khev'd" means jacked up and enthusiastic in full Star Wars-protection mode

I expected this. They'll never top Zara's death from Jurassic World.
Nope not even close. There's not a single Zara moment in this film, nor is there a Nedry, SLJ, Muldoon, lawyer on the toilet, or one single likable secondary or tertiary character that gets eaten. Just main characters with script immunity as far as the eye can see. That guy on the scooter that gets gobbled up in the trailer? Congratulations you just witnessed half of the on-screen deaths in this movie. :lol
I am curious if Maulfan will remain "Khev'd" about his dinosaurs though.

NOTE: "Khev'd" means jacked up and enthusiastic in full Star Wars-protection mode
If he does I imagine it'll be because he focuses on the positive of the Malta chase and the warm fuzzies of seeing the Legacy characters on screen and interacting with the new heroes.

the warm fuzzies of seeing the Legacy characters on screen

That is what the T-rex should eat alive! I want to watch him chew that up and spit it out because it tastes so nasty.

I want to see:

Han: Chewie, we're ho-- ** T-rex eats him!**

Peter Parker #1: Where does that stuff come-- **T-rex eats him!!!**

Maverick and Goose's son hug in the snow. **T-rex eats them both**

Ghostbuster children smile at ghost Egon-- **T-rex eats a ghost!!!!!** (never seen that)

That is what the T-rex should eat alive! I want to watch him chew that up and spit it out because it tastes so nasty.

I want to see:

Han: Chewie, we're ho-- ** T-rex eats him!**

Peter Parker #1: Where does that stuff come-- **T-rex eats him!!!**

Maverick and Goose's son hug in the snow. **T-rex eats them both**

Ghostbuster children smile at ghost Egon-- **T-rex eats a ghost!!!!!** (never seen that)
I really thought that

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really thought that

Spoiler Spoiler:
Which means Snow Speeder girl is NOT the goofiest thing this week! :yess:

Thank You JWD!

Back