JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow already sells skulls in essence. Bones Clones makes a T-Rex that SSC sells.

I'd like:

1/6 Ian Maclom - The Lost World
1/6 Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

So would I!

Like I said. I'm reading the book again and am aching for some 1/6 figures! Doubt it will happen, though. :monkey2

So would I!

Like I said. I'm reading the book again and am aching for some 1/6 figures! Doubt it will happen, though. :monkey2

Agreed, I don't think we'll see them.

I've always found something cool about Malcom's hair in LW and Goldblum was so wide/googly eyed, I think, if sculpted right, it'd be a wild figure, and Grant's the man so having him in his classic t-shirt, khakis and hat is quite appealing.

Looks really nice, not something I would want... but looks great. And a pretty complicated scene to depict and pull of well.

This is an awesome piece, I did flexpay so I have to buy it. Cost to much to cancel.

The paint is Spectacular!!! I'm not sure about the raptors... but love the Rex (minus front teeth )

I wasnt going to get this but this just took me back to one of the first movies I ever saw and I just love this one so I had to get it.

It looks awesome and the exclusive is a must.

I'm going to have to go back and watch this movie again.
I thought this scene was indoors near a bunch of steps.
I don't recall the rocks with fossils in them.
This makes it look like it was outside.
:chew

The rocks and bones are part of the "When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" display that's inside the atrium (remember the bones falling down on top of little Timmy?).

Seeing the quality now only furthers my desire for a Rex maquette, but this dio is beautiful, especially with it's size being so small for the subject matter.

Back