JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree. This would look so awesome at about 1.5 times its current size. There is no way I'm going to pay $250.00 plus SSC's shipping fees to get a foot tall statue. :monkey2

I am sad though, I wanted so much to start collecting this line.

Ordered one for now. Not sure if I will have room for it in the near future, so we'll have to see. If not, considered it canceled.

It's ok....not accurate though.

What a let down.

Nice idea but too many things are wrong with it, especially T-Rex.

Awsome, I am so going to buy....

...Kong Vs Rex dio now.

Just curious, what do you see wrong?

Oh, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this thing. The pose is great, the moment has been perfectly captured, and there's just enough diorama base to make this recognisably JP. Size? I don't live in a mansion, so I'm thankful for the size.

Price? Well... I have a bit of a problem with that price, especially as I'd end up paying at least $400 if I order from Sideshow.

If I decide to get this, it'll be through an e-tailer, then. No banner, though... :monkey2

I defiantly agree the teeth are way too small. I'll preorder, but not sure if I'll keep it.
Also, mistake alert: The piece is $249.99, bu the flexpay equals $299.99. Oopsy.

It's ok....not accurate though.

What a let down.

Well I think the innaccurracy comes from trying to find a balance of a nice size to the creatures but a small size the overall diorama.

Just curious, can you elaborate on why you consider it a let down and what you think is wrong with it.

I pre-ordered it, but if they come out with a maquette any time soon, I'm gonna cancel this. I was hoping for a T-Rex that was more than 12" tall. It looks really good, but it's kinda small for what it is.

Looks pretty good to me... yes, the piles of rock are not exact, and the teeth could be a tiny bit longer, but otherwise, I think it looks pretty good.

81181_press01-001.jpg

800px-Jurassic_Park_screenshot_4.jpg

Back