JURASSIC PARK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is the stuff I want!!! To bad if they made it like that one, it will be a maquette and cost like $1K. But I would buy the JP version for sure if they made it!!

That's some awesome diorama work, Spiker! I have to echo the sentiments of the others when I say that's just simply spectacular paint work and detail! Also, magnificent choice of color schemes for both dinosaurs!

Someone said to check ain'titcoolnews for a banner. I think I found it.

jurassic.jpg

I'm excited about this, as maybe the scale of it won't make it too pricey. I still, if no other maquette piece is done, want a JP1 T-Rex maquette, that's THE piece of JP merch I could ever want more than anything. Can think of a couple other dinos I'd like maquette's of, but Rex is my boy, I want that one, and a Rex on one end of a display with JAWS Bruce on the either would make a nice book-end display of Spielberg creatures.

I was thinking that if there one 1/6 figure i would like from JP it would be a John Hammond, i think he would make a great stand alone figure in white with his cane.

I would love the following:

1:2 Busts mounted
1:2 Skulls ala SS/W King Kong
Scaled Full-body statues
Scaled Full-body skeleton statues

I would love the following:

1:2 Busts mounted
1:2 Skulls ala SS/W King Kong
Scaled Full-body statues
Scaled Full-body skeleton statues

Sideshow already sells skulls in essence. Bones Clones makes a T-Rex that SSC sells.

I'd like:

1/6 Ian Maclom - The Lost World
1/6 Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

T-Rex Maquette
Velociraptor Maquette
Dilophosaurus Maquette

Rex and the Explorers dio
Rex tearing through the paddock fence dio

Yeah, but $170.00 with the stand? How much did the King Kong skulls retail for?

No idea, I never inquired into those. SSC skulls could be cheaper, as I know BC goes for authenticity with the materials to really replicate the bone material.

No idea, I never inquired into those. SSC skulls could be cheaper, as I know BC goes for authenticity with the materials to really replicate the bone material.

Yeah, I paid $15.00 w/o tax to get my V-rex skull and it ROCKS! If I could get a T-rex or velociraptor skull for under $59.99 I would love it!

Back