Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanmu Studio

We have brought you the rendering of Ranger 2.0 today. I hope you like it.
And sold in the form of standard edition and DX edition. For more details, please stay with us.
sS33ovz.png

vMCl6U8.png

ZEy98OB.png

eYMq2Oq.png

J3wY5mC.png

zO0Iy7R.png

NiNMed2.png

7ptGq3q.png

5kZpNhj.png

Does anyone know if the Hammond Collection figures pop back in and out of preorder on Target's website? I haven't collected anything Jurassic Park related in years, but this T Rex has me very interested, I'm wondering if I should keep an eye on the Target page or if that's all they're going to have for preorders available.

Does anyone know if the Hammond Collection figures pop back in and out of preorder on Target's website? I haven't collected anything Jurassic Park related in years, but this T Rex has me very interested, I'm wondering if I should keep an eye on the Target page or if that's all they're going to have for preorders available.
I don't even know if those preorders have officially opened. The Target site is weird.

The figures hit store shelves long before the site's release date, so I think once that passes, they'll be available again for direct order. That's how it's been for most of the new JW figures so far.

The Rex was up, I saw it, and then saw preorders sold out.

BBTS had it up too, but the whole product page is down.

Last edited:
I don't even know if those preorders have officially opened. The Target site is weird.

The figures hit store shelves long before the site's release date, so I think once that passes, they'll be available again for direct order. That's how it's been for most of the new JW figures so far.
Thanks for the replies, everyone.
I'm not a big fan of repaints, but if they do a The Lost World Buck Rex paintjob on this guy down the road, I'm all in, even if I do manage to get this one as well!

I happened to be in a Target a few days ago and they had the Hammond Collection raptor so I grabbed one. I was hoping to find the Parasaurolophus but no luck that day. Yesterday I checked Target's website and it said another location had 4 Parasaurs in stock, but when I got there they had 4 Baryonyx instead. It seems like there's some sort of issue with Target's site, because I checked 3 different Targets that all said they had the Parasaur in stock, 2 of them had 0 Parasaurs but they did have Baryonyx. The last store finally did have the Parasaur. Targets site said they had 4 in stock, but what they actually had when I got there was 2 Parasaurs and 2 Baryonyx. So I don't know if it's messed up and counting Baryonyx and Parasaurolophus as the same item, or maybe just not updating correctly after some of them sell.

The two might come in a mixed carton so the system gives both the same SKU, that's how some products were when I worked at Toys R Us back in the day.
Yeah, weird stuff like that happens. Back when Toys R Us was around, I ordered a NECA Rocky, normal version, off their site, they shipped me the BD version, returned it, they ordered it for me in the store, got it, BD again, finally just got my money back and went somewhere I could be sure to get the right thing.

I happened to be in a Target a few days ago and they had the Hammond Collection raptor so I grabbed one. I was hoping to find the Parasaurolophus but no luck that day. Yesterday I checked Target's website and it said another location had 4 Parasaurs in stock, but when I got there they had 4 Baryonyx instead. It seems like there's some sort of issue with Target's site, because I checked 3 different Targets that all said they had the Parasaur in stock, 2 of them had 0 Parasaurs but they did have Baryonyx. The last store finally did have the Parasaur. Targets site said they had 4 in stock, but what they actually had when I got there was 2 Parasaurs and 2 Baryonyx. So I don't know if it's messed up and counting Baryonyx and Parasaurolophus as the same item, or maybe just not updating correctly after some of them sell.
Yeah, Target's site doesn't accurately count some of these smaller figures - at all. I know that EE has the Paras in stock, and they're still listed for pre-order through BBTS, but your best bet might be to try a different Target if you can. It's odd - up here we normally never get anything, but my store has had about a dozen of both the Paras and the Baryonyx over the past month.

(And ditto on the Bull Rex. Please Mattel, just crank that one out before packing up and going home, please.)

956D981A-E2D3-49E4-AA54-990522819D47.png

Here’s a photo from a quick video target shared on Behind the Gates. They showed a video of the Triceratops, Ceratosaurus, and Alan Grant but unfortunately the only video they had of the T Rex was the short few seconds one that I took this screenshot of.
But just look at the size of this thing, it seems even bigger than I had been picturing. Seeing it there with the Parasaurolophus and Baryonyx makes me realize just how big this figure is going to be, especially after having the Parasaurolophus in hand and thinking that one is already quite a good sized figure.

It's very peculiar, but it is dead.

BigBadToyStore - Page Not Found

I had bookmarked it before it was taken down, and interestingly, I have a spreadsheet with this as a link and it displays a preview image showing the Rex.

I don't know if they weren't supposed to solicit it yet or what. They usually don't take pages down until they've long sold out of something with no future stock coming. At most it would show as preorders sold out.

T-Rex, Raptor and Triceratops look really nice. I love the additional head, baby-raptor and a claw (reminded me of 1/6 Grant that was never produced) for Grant and hope for the same option for Ellie.

Wish we would have gotten an Amber Collection Trike- then we’d have one in proper scale for the Hammond collection…..so sad, Triceratops has been my favorite since age three and they are all just too small :(

Wish we would have gotten an Amber Collection Trike- then we’d have one in proper scale for the Hammond collection…..so sad, Triceratops has been my favorite since age three and they are all just too small :(
All this time I've been hoping for a Super Colossal Trike. Along with Tyrannosaurus, those two have been my favorites since I was a kid.

Back