Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

SS > DCD

if you are happy with the DCD, I'm confident that you'll love the SS version.

DCD AH! line has faces closer to the art... SS AH! are bigger but differ from the art (mostly the faces)

IMG_0165.jpg

:love:love:love

From the newsletter:

'Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to let DC fans know that the Edition Size for the Exclusive The Joker Premium Format Figure will be 1,250 pieces! Although the Exclusive edition is sold out, simply sign-up for the open Wait List or Pre-Order the regular edition today'

Looks like Joker PF Ex ES is 1250.

From the newsletter:

'Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to let DC fans know that the Edition Size for the Exclusive The Joker Premium Format Figure will be 1,250 pieces! Although the Exclusive edition is sold out, simply sign-up for the open Wait List or Pre-Order the regular edition today'

That's a pretty hefty ES for the Exclusive. I'm a little surprised, TBH.

That's a pretty hefty ES for the Exclusive. I'm a little surprised, TBH.

Yeah, I saw it coming when they put a TBD + NRD on the edition size, because then they just take the waitlist and expand it into the actual edition size.

For any who want to use the information, you can still cancel and they will refund your deposit (NRD). Just call Sideshow and say it's cos edition size was not mentioned in the pre-order. You'll get full refund of the NRD.

From the newsletter:

Thats just too many... should have never gone past 1000:lecture

From the newsletter:

all the flippers just cried :rotfl

Yeah, I saw it coming when they put a TBD + NRD on the edition size, because then they just take the waitlist and expand it into the actual edition size.

For any who want to use the information, you can still cancel and they will refund your deposit (NRD). Just call Sideshow and say it's cos edition size was not mentioned in the pre-order. You'll get full refund of the NRD.

Yeah, I mean more power to them. I think this will eventually sell out (probably after shipping starts), but with an ES of 1250 for the Exclusive, I wonder what the ES for the regular will be.

I just noticed too that they set the regular ES for the 'Spike' (Buffy) statue at 1000 pieces. I'm not sure where they're coming up with these numbers, but more power to them if the sales are projecting it.

I don't have this on order yet, but this may buy me some more time to see what the next installment in the line will be.

Yeah, I mean more power to them. I think this will eventually sell out (probably after shipping starts), but with an ES of 1250 for the Exclusive, I wonder what the ES for the regular will be.

I just noticed too that they set the regular ES for the 'Spike' (Buffy) statue at 1000 pieces. I'm not sure where they're coming up with these numbers, but more power to them if the sales are projecting it.

I don't have this on order yet, but this may buy me some more time to see what the next installment in the line will be.

They have to make the regular edition size at least 1,250 now.

I would guess 2000 to 2500.

I think you'll have lots of time to order this Chap and may even be able to get the Ex much cheaper down the line.

Back