Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

The exclusive sold out really fast, I'm guessing the exclusive will sellout before the end of the month. Looking forward to the Batman PF

OK I got charged. Now I can relax. Got a bit nervous there since the security on my card is a bit too over-protective where they deny so many charges.

This morning I woke up to a confirmation email telling me they had charged me the NRD, which i already knew based on my bank statement but it's nice to know they got it. :)

the waiting for batman begins!!!!

Batman Begins has been out for years, dude.

6123669324_ebaa5ff387.jpg

:lol :lol :lol I'm joking, BTW. I know what you meant. :) Can't wait to see how the Batman PF turns out, either.

Batman Begins has been out for years, dude.

6123669324_ebaa5ff387.jpg

:lol :lol :lol I'm joking, BTW. I know what you meant. :) Can't wait to see how the Batman PF turns out, either.

yeah!fingers crossed for the spooktacular..also black and white friday is a good event to release batman.:yess:

Posted in another thread

Hi All,

Thank you for the thread. The Joker Ex edition size will be posting this week! Even though this item has opened up the collector base to a wider DC audience, not previously purchasing product from us, I think collectors will be pleased to see that the edition size is well in range with our other edition sizes.

Sideshow Collectibles tries to provide as much information as possible when each item is posted for pre-order. There are several factors that contribute to an edition size being posted as TBD when launched. Even though we try to make sure all items have an edition size, sometimes this is not possible.

Our Customer Service has always treated our customers concerns fairly and we usually give a courtesy 'one time' NRD refund to the client if they contact us in a timely manner about their concerns for such things as abnormally large edition sizes or significant delivery delays. However, our Customer Service reps find that many of the cancellations we do receive due to 'edition size' concerns are not received within a reasonable time of the announcement of the edition size but just prior to clients having to pay for the item.

Ultimately, we receive very few complaints, in comparison to the whole, about editions sizes that are set after launching with TBDs because our editions sizes are usually within an established range.

Our 30 day Return Policy also protects the clients against item damages, defects in addition it lets them exercise their right to inspect the item and just change their mind.

We appreciate all the collectors, regardless of where they make their purchases. The staff at Sideshow hopes that the item they choose will become part of their lifetime collection and bring back fond memories of the movie, comic book or character that inspired them!

sideshow cares !!!that means that it wont be too large ???

Back