Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

since the nrd,the es was announed 1 week after the pre order..am i wrong??for the exclusive i mean

From what I can remember every PF and Comiquette Exclusive since the NRD started had an ES announced upon pre-order. This does not include 1:1 busts.

So Joker is the first PF to have a TBD since they started taking NRDs.

From what I can remember every PF and Comiquette Exclusive since the NRD started had an ES announced upon pre-order. This does not include 1:1 busts.

So Joker is the first PF to have a TBD since they started taking NRDs.

thor's wasnt announced during the pre order.

It seems the ES + NRD is a hot button topic now. LOL!

As it should be. Sideshow used to have TBD EX ES and people would order because it looked cool and cancel when it came time to pay up. So they would have a huge ES and sit around in the warehouse. The NRD introduced lower ES and kept people from ordering that did not intend to keep the order. So a TBD EX ES with a NRD does need some explaining :impatient:

Oh, I fully support the NRD and I agree with you 100% that it was needed. I also love the fact that it has lead to lower ES for collectors. That's win-win for both parties.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the NRD. I rarely order stuff I know I can't afford, but sometimes its nice to be able to cancel if things don't go according to plan. There has been tons of times Sideshow decides to release like 5 items at once that I've ordered. And if they were released over months like they were ordered, it wouldn't be a problem. But all at once can change things. So things having a NRD can make things tricky.

But to me, if an item is going to have a NRD it either must be a very hot item that people would be tempted to buy multiples of to scalp (like Jack Joker) or have a pre-set edition size. I respect SS for making this a TDB and not underestimate the demand, but there shouldn't have been a NRD because of that. But Its not a huge deal to me as between points and the NRD I already have $200 of this guy paid off. So $150 on Flex won't be bad at all :lol

Hope that they are still working on the exclusive's hat. It still looks off to me. Maybe that is why the 360 is not posted yet.

you mean joker??wait till batman is released!!i am going to dance beat it!!!:panic::panic:

Beat-it-michael-jackson-9600735-350-263.gif

Last edited:

im curious...how does SSC determine the edition number you get? is it random pick? or is it the order sequence? so if I was like the 21st person that placed an order, my edition number would be 21/500?...curious:dunno

im curious...how does SSC determine the edition number you get? is it random pick? or is it the order sequence? so if I was like the 21st person that placed an order, my edition number would be 21/500?...curious:dunno

It's a mix of random and hush hush knowing people inside.

Back