Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any tips for what to use for a custom real metal blade? it wouldn't have to fit inside the cane cause I like having mine displayed out. Also really want to buy a regular head if anyone's willing to part with theirs. In case they only use their EX head

I got an e-mail back from SS and in the end I was suggested to use Zap a Gap. Anyone have experience with this stuff or have any other suggestions?

Alrighty so firstly i haven't used It persay, but something similar. First, make sure you read the instructions on it. The stuff I have actually hears up as it curres so you want to be careful near the fabric. Secondly, for the foot. Since it will be hidden under the pants I would use a steady beed around the inside, not to much because if squirts out the sides it will bond vey quickly with whatever it hits. You will have to get his pants far away. Make sure you Practise putting the pieces together many times before ou put them together for real. Now, and this may sound NUTS but I would attached the foot to the leg WHILE THE FOOT IS IN THE BASE. I know it is risky, but if you cover your base carefully, it would be the best way to make sure your statue alligns properly with the base. You will have to hold it carefull units it for the most part cures, but then you should take it out and let it dry. NOW, if you feel you are up to it, and I have NO experience myself, you could drill some tiny holes into the foot and leg and put pins in it to hold it more steadily, but I have NO idea how to line the holes up properly or how to drill polystone without risking shattering it and breaking the whole leg. I would then find something to wrap the brake in, putty or something. It sold be hidden by the pants, and this will give it some EXTRA strength because, though you might have fixed it, the leg may be even weaker the before.

Now for the chips you might want to use a tooth pick to put as little glue as possible in the chip site, and then place thee chipped piece in as gently as possible so you don't squeeze glue out of the cracks. Now again practice doing this with a dry run FIRST as yo u will only really get one chance at it.

I hope this helps m8, and when in doubt maybe contact Skiman and Spazzy for some advice, they do this **** for real....lol

Alrighty so firstly i haven't used It persay, but something similar. First, make sure you read the instructions on it. The stuff I have actually hears up as it curres so you want to be careful near the fabric. Secondly, for the foot. Since it will be hidden under the pants I would use a steady beed around the inside, not to much because if squirts out the sides it will bond vey quickly with whatever it hits. You will have to get his pants far away. Make sure you Practise putting the pieces together many times before ou put them together for real. Now, and this may sound NUTS but I would attached the foot to the leg WHILE THE FOOT IS IN THE BASE. I know it is risky, but if you cover your base carefully, it would be the best way to make sure your statue alligns properly with the base. You will have to hold it carefull units it for the most part cures, but then you should take it out and let it dry. NOW, if you feel you are up to it, and I have NO experience myself, you could drill some tiny holes into the foot and leg and put pins in it to hold it more steadily, but I have NO idea how to line the holes up properly or how to drill polystone without risking shattering it and breaking the whole leg. I would then find something to wrap the brake in, putty or something. It sold be hidden by the pants, and this will give it some EXTRA strength because, though you might have fixed it, the leg may be even weaker the before.

Now for the chips you might want to use a tooth pick to put as little glue as possible in the chip site, and then place thee chipped piece in as gently as possible so you don't squeeze glue out of the cracks. Now again practice doing this with a dry run FIRST as yo u will only really get one chance at it.

I hope this helps m8, and when in doubt maybe contact Skiman and Spazzy for some advice, they do this **** for real....lol

Thanks for the write up. I'd actually like to know which product you have experience with as I am from Canada as well :D

Thanks for the write up. I'd actually like to know which product you have experience with as I am from Canada as well :D

Well I bought mine for a local hobby shop and it is called... Maxi-Cure, Extra Thick Glue...it is called a Cyanoacrylate

Where abouts are youRalkirik... You may still be able to find Zap A Gap... I am near Toronto Ontario

Last edited:
Well I bought men for a local hobby shop and it is called... Maxi-Cure, Extra Thick Glue...it is called a Cyanoacrylate

Where abouts are youRalkirik... You may still be able to find Zap A Gap... I am near Toronto Ontario

Thanks, I'll look around for that. I'm also in the GTA. :)

I finished up a bunch of damaged joker heads for the PF, wanted to show you guys and get some feedback on them. I just wanted to have fun with them and make some odd things we would never see on a joker head.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLAjBSN5W_c[/ame]

Very nice Vince. the black Batman baseball hat is sick! Still waiting on the end of September to mail mine to ya since I can't seem to find one

Late to the party on this guy and now i really want a New 52 head like MadxcollectoR. Anyone know who or how i go about getting one myself besides a separate commission?

Those are custom orders correct? You're not selling those?

They are for Jerseyfest in 2 weeks for sale at my table, then what ever doesnt sell goes on my web site. just one of the many broken items i am customizing to sell off.

just wanted to see what people thought of them, cause while i liked the joker wasnt a fan of the top hat. figured i give him some fun hats.

They are for Jerseyfest in 2 weeks for sale at my table, then what ever doesnt sell goes on my web site. just one of the many broken items i am customizing to sell off.

just wanted to see what people thought of them, cause while i liked the joker wasnt a fan of the top hat. figured i give him some fun hats.

Do me a favor and if you get back from the show with the one in the poker visor just give me a PM or keep me in mind. I do really like that one.

I finished up a bunch of damaged joker heads for the PF, wanted to show you guys and get some feedback on them. I just wanted to have fun with them and make some odd things we would never see on a joker head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLAjBSN5W_c

Each and everyone of those are awesome!!!!! Fantastic!!

SS needs to come up with similar bases for the extra heads they make.

Loved the Harley hat and the Black batman hat best but all are amazing.

Vince-Vell;60478sey93 said:

That sux, I can't go to Jerseyfest :(

I wish I had could go, I would love to buy the one with the Harley hat, its so funny:lol

Really great work on these bro :clap

Back