Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to contact him via Facebook, or his email
His email is in this thread somewhere, I know there was a delay in the painting of the heads he was offering so you may be fine in getting one

Late to the party on this guy and now i really want a New 52 head like MadxcollectoR. Anyone know who or how i go about getting one myself besides a separate commission?

Can I ask Vince do you just make a separate base I'd like to display my Ex head on one next to my PF.

Can I ask Vince do you just make a separate base I'd like to display my Ex head on one next to my PF.

i prob could make one, but would need a head of yours to work off of. Plus i dont have anymore parts from a joker base, so would prob be some kind of generic base i could come up with, add a magnet to it and then paint it.

shoot me a pm and maybe after jerseyfest can work something out.

I finished up a bunch of damaged joker heads for the PF, wanted to show you guys and get some feedback on them. I just wanted to have fun with them and make some odd things we would never see on a joker head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLAjBSN5W_c

Awesome job! Those are all "pretty cool" :lol
Cant wait to see the Harley Joker next to an unmasked Harley.

Awesome customs Vince. I'd buy the Harley and Black Batman cap heads no question. I hope the person who picks up the Harley hat posts a pic of that head on the Joker PF next to the EX Harley.

I have just got the regular Joker. Got him from eBay for probably cheaper than if I had from Sideshow once you have added the shipping and customs charges.
Cant wait to open him!!

I have just got the regular Joker. Got him from eBay for probably cheaper than if I had from Sideshow once you have added the shipping and customs charges.
Cant wait to open him!!

Congrats! You'll love it. This statue is fantastic. By far the best Joker statue I have ever seen.

So im incredibly newb to premuim formats. the joker ex is just my second one. Are the joker feet glued or are they one piece with the body. I just see some glu on the parts connecting body to feet..

So im incredibly newb to premuim formats. the joker ex is just my second one. Are the joker feet glued or are they one piece with the body. I just see some glu on the parts connecting body to feet..

I hate to say it, but they are glued on, and a fellow m we JUST had the glue joint fail about a month ago, and the whole statue came falling down with a fe chips and brakes as a result. It has been a one off so far, but I would double check him.

Back