Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Wow that is long on the conversion especially since you got the wl only minutes after. Maybe the flex pay is the reason i guess but if you didn't do flexpay then i guess it is just weird cause it should go in order of early to late i believe.

Yeah, its kinda long. But then again, most people wont be cancelling this soon normally. They/SS usually starts cancelling near the shipping dates.

No, I didnt do flexpay btw. SS cant accept my credit card just yet. Need 3 MO purchases before they can accept my CC.:gah:

Well I m on Flex-pay waitlist :pray: Do u guys think there r chances to flip it????? i Hope it will convert

They clearly favor the regular wait list and use the Flex wait list if they have too many available.

Why finance someone when you can sell it right away to another customer, right?

they clearly favor the regular wait list and use the flex wait list if they have too many available.

! Th!nk both way$ they r gett!ng money ..! Agree as for regular pay wa!tl!$t they w!ll g!ve pr!orty......let$ hope my wa!tl!$t:) get$ convert

! Th!nk both way$ they r gett!ng money ..! Agree as for regular pay wa!tl!$t they w!ll g!ve pr!orty......let$ hope my wa!tl!$t:) get$ convert

Don't worry Dh@v@l, they'll take ya $$$. You're hooked for life now....no escape for u. You're doomed like the rest of us. :D

its a high edition 1250 i got on the wait list a day after pre orders went up i believe 9/3/11 it has to convert

With such a huge edition size there will no doubt be many conversions.

With such a huge edition size there will no doubt be many conversions.

Yeah that's why wasn't bummed out it sold out
Cause ES is 1250 if it was 500 then I would be ____ed probably
So will see fingers cross

Yeah, with the huge 1250 edition size there will be a lot of conversions come shipping time.

They clearly favor the regular wait list and use the Flex wait list if they have too many available.

confirmed that doesn't matter if ur on flexpay wait list or regular pay wait list chances r same coz it's like first come first basis so if u on wait list earlier u have chance..... :rotfl

confirmed that doesn't matter if ur on flexpay wait list or regular pay wait list chances r same coz it's like first come first basis so if u on wait list earlier u have chance..... :rotfl

Sadly that is not the truth.

I'm not sure if this is correct (according to some) but I had the same conversation with a sideshow rep about a month ago and he told me the same thing you are saying

Will probably cancel the EX and get the regular someplace else since the EX is not mandatory for me. I'll just transfer the NRD to a different order.

I'm not sure if this is correct (according to some) but I had the same conversation with a sideshow rep about a month ago and he told me the same thing you are saying
I'm pretty certain they have two wait lists. One for flex payments and one for immediate payments. It would make sense. If someone that was paying immediately cancelled their order, I'm sure they'd rather convert the next immediate paying customer rather than waiting 3 months for the Flex Paying customer.

Will probably cancel the EX and get the regular someplace else since the EX is not mandatory for me. I'll just transfer the NRD to a different order.

I don't think that is possible. I have asked SSC about that and they told me that it is not possible to transfer the NRD to another order. If you cancel your Ex then you will loose the NRD. But you can try to ask SSC for yourself. :)

Back