Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I'm pretty certain they have two wait lists. One for flex payments and one for immediate payments. It would make sense. If someone that was paying immediately cancelled their order, I'm sure they'd rather convert the next immediate paying customer rather than waiting 3 months for the Flex Paying customer.

I don't think that is possible. I have asked SSC about that and they told me that it is not possible to transfer the NRD to another order. If you cancel your Ex then you will loose the NRD. But you can try to ask SSC for yourself. :)

well i have skaar ex on wait list n also skaar reg pre-ordered, I asked SS if i cancel reg when my wait list converts for ex, can i use that amount they said, i have to pay deposit for Ex also but, they can deduct deposit of reg skaar from ex Skaar final payment...I think they didn't deduct it from other item......I might do same for Joker as i m on wait list for ex :)Joker

Last edited:

I have talked with SS customer care they said it wont matter they concern by time .... early on wait-list then there r chances whatever payment method is:)

I have had previous experience with WL converting and also not converting. If you are on flex pay WL then you don't have a chance of it converting unless there is no one on the regular WL. I know because I was one of the first to put the Rogue EX on flex pay WL and when it started to convert it was people way down the list that didn't do flex pay that converted. When I called to complain about this they told me that they could only charge so many credit cards per a period before they couldn't do it anymore and they go through the regular WL before starting the Flex pay WL. Yes there are two lists and from experience I've only had regular WL convert and never a flex pay WL. I had to lean this the hard way. You would have a better chance of canceling your flex pay WL and re-ordering it regular WL. I had a Wolverine PF WL convert a couple of months ago on the regular WL only after being on the list for a few weeks. You mean to tell me that I was the only guy that had Wolverine on the WL. No, it converted because I didn't use flex pay. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I would rather a fellow freak not be disapointed. Good luck. :hi5: :peace

I have had 2 items on flex WL convert in the last month. When I talked to a customer service rep a couple weeks ago I specifically asked him about this situation and he told me it does not matter which list you are on it goes by the date the WL was created. I'm just saying that was my conversation wth him, now if he told me the truth or not.....
It was ironic that my Legolas EX WL converted the day after I had talked with that same rep

In the future I will only put items on the regular WL however and if/when it converts if needed I will then call to ask them to convert it to flex schedule. Just have to be diligent in watching my emails.

Even my flex-pay wait list just converted for Great Ultron Ex.....:hi5:

I have had previous experience with WL converting and also not converting. If you are on flex pay WL then you don't have a chance of it converting unless there is no one on the regular WL. I know because I was one of the first to put the Rogue EX on flex pay WL and when it started to convert it was people way down the list that didn't do flex pay that converted. When I called to complain about this they told me that they could only charge so many credit cards per a period before they couldn't do it anymore and they go through the regular WL before starting the Flex pay WL. Yes there are two lists and from experience I've only had regular WL convert and never a flex pay WL. I had to lean this the hard way. You would have a better chance of canceling your flex pay WL and re-ordering it regular WL. I had a Wolverine PF WL convert a couple of months ago on the regular WL only after being on the list for a few weeks. You mean to tell me that I was the only guy that had Wolverine on the WL. No, it converted because I didn't use flex pay. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I would rather a fellow freak not be disapointed. Good luck. :hi5: :peace

I just had chat with SS n now they r saying both r different wait-lists n there r more chances to convert normal wait-list :horror than flex-pay WL, So i cancelled my flex pay wait-lists for skaar n joker n jumped on normal wait-list :panic:. we have to ask them again n again lol

I have had 2 items on flex WL convert in the last month. When I talked to a customer service rep a couple weeks ago I specifically asked him about this situation and he told me it does not matter which list you are on it goes by the date the WL was created. I'm just saying that was my conversation wth him, now if he told me the truth or not.....
It was ironic that my Legolas EX WL converted the day after I had talked with that same rep

Who knows with SSC :dunno it so hard to get a straight answer from them anymore. I guess it depends on who you talked to. I was really pissed though when I missed out on the Rogue EX and then found out about a WL conversion that went in after mine. Customer service pretty much told me I was SOL. Congrats on your conversions BTW. :hi5:

Even my flex-pay wait list just converted for Great Ultron Ex.....:hi5:

Congrats!! :hi5: I can't wait to see mine when it arrives.

I just had chat with SS n now they r saying both r different wait-lists n there r more chances to convert normal wait-list :horror than flex-pay WL, So i cancelled my flex pay wait-lists for skaar n joker n jumped on normal wait-list :panic:. we have to ask them again n again lol

Good luck I hope it converts for you. :pray:

Id say they would rather give an item to someone who would pay straight away. Makes better business sense

Id say they would rather give an item to someone who would pay straight away. Makes better business sense

Either way they get their money and why turn away repeat customers who may have selected flex because they already have 100's maybe 1000's of dollars of product on pre-order already and would be willing to buy more but they just want the payments spread out. Most flex payments are only 3 - 4 months and usually they get all the money paid before it ships anyway.

They get money from FlexPay customers before they get it from regular ones.

This is true for items not yet released. If someone has the Joker PF flexpaid, they will start getting charged in equal payments months before it's released. This way a customer who flexpays will receive their statue along with everyone else who purchased it regularly.

However, if a statue is released and a customer is on a FlexPay waitlist, SSC will now have to wait a few months to receive their money on a statue. It would only make sense to give priority to customers who are able to pay upfront for an item.

In the future I will only put items on the regular WL however and if/when it converts if needed I will then call to ask them to convert it to flex schedule. Just have to be diligent in watching my emails.

Is it possible to covert n item if it is on reg waitlist n converted-can we convert it to flex-pay r u sure??. coz if we want flexpay for that only they made flex-pay waitlist........:panic:

well friends r these big releases will be on same week i mean r they going to ship skaar-joker in same week ..........

we get a month inbetween who knows lol

Thats what i exactly want they sure will email us when item is availble for shipping ..... I m worried coz lots of stuff on preorder n hope will get some time to fillup my card payments between 2 orders....

Last edited:

That would be the most fair approach in my opinion.

However, if a statue is released and a customer is on a FlexPay waitlist, SSC will now have to wait a few months to receive their money on a statue. It would only make sense to give priority to customers who are able to pay upfront for an item.

:exactly: If a product is shipped/released then the non-flexpayers get charged the full amount first and the product is shipped at once so there goes that other theory.

Back