Joker PF Exclusive Waitlist conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that if you don't even like what you get with the EX there's no point in being "crushed" when you don't convert. I'm not saying you won't either, I'm just saying that it seems a bit ridiculous to go after something you don't even care about.

I see what your saying Josh and I personal will not be crushed. I just figured I would try cause even though I would not display with the ex head might as well have the ex from a purely collecting stand point. I assume some people though are gonna be upset though.

I see what your saying Josh and I personal will not be crushed. I just figured I would try cause even though I would not display with the ex head might as well have the ex from a purely collecting stand point. I assume some people though are gonna be upset though.

Okay, I was more just curious as to why you'd go after if you don't like it.

And of course some people will be upset, I mean, it's part of collecting. Someone misses the PO, they open the waitlist, some people get it, some don't. It's part of the game. :)

Okay, I was more just curious as to why you'd go after if you don't like it.

And of course some people will be upset, I mean, it's part of collecting. Someone misses the PO, they open the waitlist, some people get it, some don't. It's part of the game. :)

Yeah I guess so. I am just new to this game so I am still learn some of the rules. I jumped on the waitlist last week or so but most people on here I talked to don't seem to think it will convert so it just seemed strange they would open it again as I am sure lots of people were already on it from before. With the reg getting low I am gonna have to cancel the ex to secure a reg can't afford both.

Ps i just checked out your website you got some great stuff. :clap

Yeah I guess so. I am just new to this game so I am still learn some of the rules. I jumped on the waitlist last week or so but most people on here I talked to don't seem to think it will convert so it just seemed strange they would open it again as I am sure lots of people were already on it from before. With the reg getting low I am gonna have to cancel the ex to secure a reg can't afford both.

Thanks!:):)

when u jumped on waitlist ...... u have to be patience first waitlist is totally cancelled & this one is new so keep patience it will start converting near shipping mark my word

consider this a lesson learned

Some will convert. 1250 is a large ES. It may be 2 or 52, no way all 1250 orders go down without card problems.

Side note: If you flex out an order. Say you can't pay your last installment...How does SS handle that? I know you'll lose your order and NRD but do they refund the rest?

Some will convert. 1250 is a large ES. It may be 2 or 52, no way all 1250 orders go down without card problems.

Side note: If you flex out an order. Say you can't pay your last installment...How does SS handle that? I know you'll lose your order and NRD but do they refund the rest?

dont worry conversions will be more than expected why they will open waitlist if its not going to convert does not make any sense ...... also if u cancel flexpay order they will charge cancellation fees for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back