Joker PF Exclusive Waitlist conversions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand who would be cancelling at this point anyway. Are people that willing to just throw away a $35 NRD?

I don't understand who would be cancelling at this point anyway. Are people that willing to just throw away a $35 NRD?

It's not the NRD that's shocking me, it's the fact that you can sell this for pretty much almost double the retail price on eBay now. Who in their right mind would do that:huh

It's not the NRD that's shocking me, it's the fact that you can sell this for pretty much almost double the retail price on eBay now. Who in their right mind would do that:huh

That would be the smarter move, Putting it up on Ebay for pre-order and having someone pay you the money for it plus another PF's worth of cash.

I did the waitlist but I don't expect it to convert but on this one I'm not worried because I would never use the exclusive because I think the regular head is perfect and the regular can be obtained for a lot cheaper....Bats and Ivy are a different story though...one down, one to go.

Jumped on the list but I feel like I'm months late to the game. The regular is pretty cool, though, and I could live with it. I think I just like the idea of having the exclusive version more than the thing itself.

i expect the waitlist to convert for some not so much from people cancelling at this point but from people sending them back for a refund for whatever reason and sideshow deeming them acceptable to ship out again to people on the waitlist.

i expect the waitlist to convert for some not so much from people cancelling at this point but from people sending them back for a refund for whatever reason and sideshow deeming them acceptable to ship out again to people on the waitlist.

I think it's going to be more about Credit Card declines come next month.

Why open it back up at let who knows how many people get excited about the wait list if your only going to do it based on cancels. How many people will really cancel or have cards declined. Tons of people probably jumped on the wait list just to have their hopes and dreams crushed. Thats mean. On the bright side I think the ex head looks stupid so I am fine with reg.

Why open it back up at let who knows how many people get excited about the wait list if your only going to do it based on cancels. How many people will really cancel or have cards declined. Tons of people probably jumped on the wait list just to have their hopes and dreams crushed. Thats mean. On the bright side I think the ex head looks stupid so I am fine with reg.

Then why bother with the EX waitlist? Oh and you better hurry on the Reg. the Sideshow page says under 50 remaining.

Then why bother with the EX waitlist? Oh and you better hurry on the Reg. the Sideshow page says under 50 remaining.

Why not try? And I have been watching the regular edition closely but it will probably do what i'v seen other items do lately which is go down then say checking inventory just to come back and few day late and say theres 100 left again.

Why not try? And I have been watching the regular edition closely but it will probably do what i'v seen other items do lately which is go down then say checking inventory just to come back and few day late and say theres 100 left again.

My point is that if you don't even like what you get with the EX there's no point in being "crushed" when you don't convert. I'm not saying you won't either, I'm just saying that it seems a bit ridiculous to go after something you don't even care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back