Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, Thanks for the compliments first off.
I always hate to sculpt hair as well, but really my hands are tied,
it takes my wife around 1 month just to punch the hair on 1 piece and it is precise. The issue is ,a `1/1 bust for lets say $3-400.00
how can you do that, when the wigs cost on the low end $200
The Silicon heads take me 3 months per piece, all top of the line materials. 1 option is get the bust and sand the hair off and add a wig .
at the end of the day If you cant spend the money on a silicon piece you have to get your hands dirty a bit. Believe I know first hand
this car I have been making is all from scratch fully functional, many days and night of getting dirty
2 weeks it will be done.
IMG_4433.jpg
[/IMG]

I find a lot of sculpt attempts at Ledger Joker, no matter the scale, often have hair strands that look like they came out of a Play Doh fun factory, just these long, simple, thick strands that don't look natural at all.

so the Joker bust for HCG will be sculpted then? I have the Howard S. one, and I think he did as good as a sculpted hair piece could be done.........I cant even imagine how much you get paid for a batmobile Bob :horror

This is mine, actaully built it to do the make a wish and charity work, just a side thing.
HCG will have sculpted hair.

Can you give a hint to what scene the HCG one will be based on, if it's based on a scene and not just a generic Ledger sculpt.

I've actually sat in the movie used version of that batmobile - they had it up in a auto museum in Chester in the UK (not sure if it's still there), and when visiting, my jaw dropped when I saw this Batmobile there, and the security gaurd obviously noticed how in awe I was and offered to let me take a seat in the cockpit - and I obviously obliged. was incredible...

I've actually sat in the movie used version of that batmobile - they had it up in a auto museum in Chester in the UK (not sure if it's still there), and when visiting, my jaw dropped when I saw this Batmobile there, and the security gaurd obviously noticed how in awe I was and offered to let me take a seat in the cockpit - and I obviously obliged. was incredible...

Cars of the stars? If so, I love that place!

Back on topic, incredible work, it is a joy to visit these forums all of the time, but it gets even better when you can look at work like this.

Looks fantastic!

I wonder how much the HCG bust will be... I also have to keep other things in mind like shipping+duty fees to Canada. :p

Also, I think it was statueforum.com (not sure), but I recall Bobby mentioning since they're custom made there will only be a few 1/3 Jokers, but I could've read it wrong. Hopefully lforigno or Bobby can clarify on this.

Looks fantastic!

I wonder how much the HCG bust will be... I also have to keep other things in mind like shipping+duty fees to Canada. :p

Also, I think it was statueforum.com (not sure), but I recall Bobby mentioning since they're custom made there will only be a few 1/3 Jokers, but I could've read it wrong. Hopefully lforigno or Bobby can clarify on this.

I cannot clarify on prices as that will be up to Bob to disclose. As for the 1/3 scale they are going to be very limited with a total of around 10 made.

Back