Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't usually post WIPs of my customs, but this sculpt is coming along so well, I got excited and took a teaser pic :lol

DSC_0043 (2).JPG

very nice figure, jbot
love the tommy gun as well

thats one creepy joker, rafael santi! made the sculpt yourself?

shanlan: yes, coming along excellent!
whats the material? wax?

A progress pic, still have a lot of work to do with the hair and quite a bit of fine-tuning all over. Getting there, though.
Geez, this hair is a pain. :slap

DSC_0097.JPG

And yet another shot of my favorite, because hey, I had the camera out :wink1:

JokerDX01grenadescustom.JPG

Hi

I’m after some advice please if anyone can help.

Just received a joker 5.0 from cregs customs, looks great.

Do you need to do anything to the sculpt before undercoating and painting? With some previous resin models I’ve worked on before they needed cleaning with warm soapy water first. I’m not actually sure what material this is?

Also, does anybody have any advice on adding real hair? I’ve done this before on 2 joker sculpts and have been quite happy with the results but would be keen to hear any other tips/tricks you might know.

Has anybody finished a joker 5.0 from creg yet that they can show?

Thanks in advance for the help

Did someone ever customize the premium format and prime 1 joker statues? I only found this online. theerapol-vonghirunsombut-softbox-light.jpg

Slow and steady.....REALLY slow. Too slow. But steady.
Done the sculpting, just need to do the loose lock of hair over his eye. Gonna hopefully get to painting this up soon :)

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

Back