Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's custom work

C3PO and R2D2 pic of them weathered up with restraining bolts placed on them.

picture.php

Here is my Hasbro Special Edition Boba Fett that the uniform was great but the figure and head stunk. So I hollowed out the head and put the entire outfit on another figure where the helmet actually could now go over the head which gave it a more realistic look.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome man!! So you like horror and Star Wars. LOL, you are all over the place. Those Hasbro customs are pretty sweet man. How many years ago did you do these? Hasbro made pretty crappy figures but you definitely made the best of it with these. :rock:

Awesome man!! So you like horror and Star Wars. LOL, you are all over the place. Those Hasbro customs are pretty sweet man. How many years ago did you do these? Hasbro made pretty crappy figures but you definitely made the best of it with these. :rock:

Yep, I am a man of many obsessions. LOL, Star Wars was my first love since I first saw it in the theaters when I was 6 years old. The original Halloween became my second love when I was a teenager which opened the door for me to horror movies and I started watching all the others like Jason, Freddy, Pinhead, etc etc.

I made an accessory for my Jason 8 custom. I came across this head I had in the basement that looks a lot like the boxer kid that got his head knocked right off him by Jason on the roof top. This is going to be part of his display stand.

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

Thanks Maglor! This is the only site where someone calling your work disgusting is a good thing. :rotfl

Hey guys, here is an Indy custom I did a little bit ago as well. It's not nearly as good as others I have seen posted on here, but I'm proud of it since I built him from scratch. With HT announcing the release of theres soon, I figured I would share this with you before the HT one makes this irrevelant. LOL, The head and hat was from H2Creative that I painted myself and the jacket and whip is Sideshow that I weathered up to give it a slightly more realistic look. The rest of the clothes was from the Relic Hunter knock off that I bought a while back. The figure is a Dragon body. I found the little golden skull treasure on eBay. Not sure if it is custom or from a manufacturer like Sideshow. Either way it looks good.

DSC_0044.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=800><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 146KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
DSC_0045.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_3 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=800><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 143KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
DSC_0046.jpg

<TABLE id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_2 class=ncode_imageresizer_warning width=800><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 157KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

<!-- / message -->

Wow nice pics. Now that's a camera. LOL, good to see your work more clearly. Your Indy is very nicely done. How's my Jason custom going? I can't wait to own one of those. It looks awesome man. If you can include the severed head with mine as well, that would be cool. :clap

Wow nice pics. Now that's a camera. LOL, good to see your work more clearly. Your Indy is very nicely done. How's my Jason custom going? I can't wait to own one of those. It looks awesome man. If you can include the severed head with mine as well, that would be cool. :clap

Thanks FreakShow. To answer your questions about the Jason I am working on for you, check my other thread. :)

Ok so here's some pics of my re-worked Sideshow Freddy. This is the original one and not the Part 3 exclusive that came out later. I always thought this was a great figure that kind of holds up even to today. However, I was always unhappy with the clean and too bright sweater with fake looking scissor cuts on the ends and his lack of detail on his face. So I fixed that.

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Nicely done. I have a Sideshow Freddy too. Maybe you can re-work him for me as well. :)

Thanks for the Jason update on the other thread.

Nicely done. I have a Sideshow Freddy too. Maybe you can re-work him for me as well. :)

Thanks for the Jason update on the other thread.

Sure thing. I can do that quicker then it would take for you to ship it to me. LOL, we'll talk about that once I get your Jason finished. :)

Back