Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's custom work

Before... After........

Comparison.jpg

Last edited:

A final before and after pic from the beginning to now. I said in my first post of the thread that this would be about progression and thanks to you guys posting your opinions and feedback I have succeeded in finishing my first custom figure from start to finish. Thanks to everyone who commented here or on my other thread.

Comparison2.jpg

Hey Ron, great job overall. You can really appreciate the progression like you put it when you see the 2 pictures together like that. Are you planning on doing something next after Jason?

Hey Ron, great job overall. You can really appreciate the progression like you put it when you see the 2 pictures together like that. Are you planning on doing something next after Jason?

Yes I have a few ideas. The next one will be a character I have wanted to see turned into figure for quite a while but haven't seen anyone do one yet. So I will annouce that soon. Stay tuned.....

Some final pics of Jason and also with a spear gun I bought for my part 3 Jason.

IMG00959-20101206-2204.jpg

IMG00957-20101206-2203.jpg

IMG00955-20101206-2201.jpg

He looks awesome holding that!! I think the part 8 one looked good holding it as well but we all know he is more known for using that gun in part 3. He did use something like that on the boat in part 8 in the very beginning of the movie didn't he?

He looks awesome holding that!! I think the part 8 one looked good holding it as well but we all know he is more known for using that gun in part 3. He did use something like that on the boat in part 8 in the very beginning of the movie didn't he?

Yeah but I think it looked slightly different then this one. Although I think it was yellow in color it wasn't an arrow shaped spear head but more like a U shaped one.

and here's one more of my part 8 with his mask off. I was just messing around with some lighting effects with this one.

IMG00986-20101207-2220.jpg

That will be a nice finishing touch to have a base for him with the logo. Awesome man. When are you going to take outdoor pics of him by your pond that you mentioned? If they come out like your outdoor ones of Myer's that will be very cool.

That will be a nice finishing touch to have a base for him with the logo. Awesome man. When are you going to take outdoor pics of him by your pond that you mentioned? If they come out like your outdoor ones of Myer's that will be very cool.

I'm definitely going to work on that very soon. I was kind of on the fence thinking I might wait until I get a better camera, but if I do it in the daytime where there is enough natural light to capture the pic right with the camera I have now, I am going to give it a shot and see how they come out. The Myers pics at the beginning of this thread came out pretty good with my current camera because once again I had enough natural light outside to help me out.

Since this is my general custom work thread, I'll post some other stuff I have done in the past on here for people to check out while I start on something new. I've posted these in seperate threads but I will show some here too. These are my first customs I had done years ago on Hasbro Star Wars figures that was the beginning of me transitioning from model kits to customizing and kitbashing 1/6 figures. Basically this was just a bunch of repaints, weathering and switching some parts around to make the figure more screen accurate. I also switched around some head sculpts that had a better likeness to the character. I did these maybe 6 to 7 years ago so they do not live up to today's standards of kitbashing but for the time and what we had access to, these were the best I could do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a group of pics of my X-Wing Luke customized to a Hoth X-Wing outfit that he wore in Empire. I also switched out his head with a ROTJ one that looked more like Mark Hamill then the original head did. That version of the head I pretty much used for both Luke custom's I did.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hoth Han pics. This head was from the Frozen in Carbonite Han that was the best likeness to use for him.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back