Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally was able to make a Arthur Fleck. With the Cuke Toys clothing set and shoes off ebay, cheap body. Hands I used from the toys era along with the head sculpt and gun.
b1698d61f51b3064d5cdf7d11be140f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Anybody has a clue what does it says in that box with movie posters? We already have Harley from BoP, i have no doubt there will be multiple WW from 1984 and then there is Joker ...

View attachment 480807

It said the event will show the real costumes from the movies.

Interesting that its present... but might be nothing.

In any event, even if HT offered it today, you'd be waiting two years for it to be delivered. That's 2022. The sequel will be out by then.

Here is mine so far.
Rooted hair, repainted face.
Still waiting for better shirt and shoes.
He is on a HT slim TT.

8d4afa9e29e077ff9671f6f2d91b0ba8.jpg

c4254a2b2c4a90f924ef6d08c44d0d3d.jpg

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Nice! Is that the TC or Cuke suit? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

It's only ad for DC All Stars event with costumes from those movies. No Joker figure.

I was inspired by DeanKnight to throw together a bathroom scene joker. Still need to tweak a couple things, but I?m pretty happy with it. Modded TE Arthur head, TE body, TE vest, and cuke shirt tie and pants.

8D476B68-A208-4044-8932-730DCB75660D.jpg

EB24D675-CC21-4C62-BE59-F2BD6999ED0E.jpg

A972ADA1-657F-44C3-93F9-62095CAD7BAE.jpg

78AC3403-4789-4AD7-ABBA-C241379DB043.jpg

B52C8518-3AC1-47BD-BF99-EA3664578600.jpg

841824C7-713E-4674-9B44-A06784457326.jpg

I?ll be that guy. While I will comment on how you have the talent for this, but one thing and that you and dean knight miss out on is your paint application.

It look like paint rather than face paint.

That is so cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I?ll be that guy. While I will comment on how you have the talent for this, but one thing and that you and dean knight miss out on is your paint application.

It look like paint rather than face paint.

Yeah, that’s one of the things I’m gonna try and tweak. I probably didn’t use the “right” kind of paint, so I’m gonna use a dull coat to lessen the shine. Hopefully that’ll help.

You're right, Star Crunch. It is a case of the right paint. I see you've got some craft paints in the back and they're just not the best option as daily drivers for painting miniature stuff. You need to invest in some products from Vallejo and Citadel and practice thinning your paint to work with it. Two+ thin coats over one thick cost every time.

But you've got the hand for it, that's probably the biggest hurdle most folks have when painting. You're on the right track!

I actually used testors acrylic, which I guess is more for model kits and such. But like I said, once I knock down the gloss, I’ll be much happier with it. I know an airbrush would give a more realistic look, but for right now, it’s good enough for me. I appreciate all the input :)

With the pandemic that is going on and the lack of any statements from these toy companies, I went and canceled my humorist pre order.

With the pandemic that is going on and the lack of any statements from these toy companies, I went and canceled my humorist pre order.

Which one was The Humorist?

I haven't done anything yet, but I was wondering about using actual white (I'm assuming they make that) makeup on the TE Arthur head for the all white look. Years ago I dressed up as Richard from Boardwalk Empire and got a white mask to paint up to use and my girlfriend at the time suggested just using makeup to 'paint' the mask. It came out 100x better than if I tried painting flesh tones on it.

Back