Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled.jpg

Overall, I think Toys Era is the better purchase even with it's issues. I think the heads can be saved with a repaint sans the Fleck. I like the MToys head and coat.
I like the mask and flowers on the Toys Era. Both masks are off, but the Era has a closer feel.

I think I actually like that ?cheap sculpt? the most. I initially really liked the Toys Era sculpts because they were the only ones that didn?t look like Fleck was pushing 55, but they came out a little too soft and the paint seems way too thin. That sculpt above looks about as close as the MToys one but nowhere near as old. It might be worth getting that sculpt, a clothing set, and a good body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those close-up photos are just a bad idea from the start. You can't take a close-up photo of third party sculpt with understandable lack of details and expecting it to look good. On any other (normal) pictures these sculpts are looking just fine.

011727mjfukamkkacykyfu.jpg

Toys Era suit looks much better and overall more to work with but I'll admit the paint on the sculpt looks nicer on the MToys version.

If a decent narrow shoulder body can be found I still think the Toys Era will look good especially when not zoomed right in on his face. How often are you looking at figures from that close?

Only thing I was wondering was how the paint on the lips of one head sculpt is really light. Was it like that in the movie? Going have to watch it again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Toys Era suit looks much better and overall more to work with but I'll admit the paint on the sculpt looks nicer on the MToys version.

If a decent narrow shoulder body can be found I still think the Toys Era will look good especially when not zoomed right in on his face. How often are you looking at figures from that close?

Like all the time when guests or I check out the display case? Lol ...

Looks good but better hope they don't send you this one instead (on ebay right with that other one)...

View attachment 475261
You're probably right and that's the gamble with ebay ko's...you never know what you're gonna get.

But it does show how good the TOP Arthur version sculpt can look when painted well...and it's a nice alternative.

Yeah i'm sticking with the ToysEra version as it has more potential and with a better body and a little work it should look decent enough...

Still waiting to see the SWToys version before deciding. I liked their prototype the best from the start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Like all the time when guests or I check out the display case? Lol ...

So you stand within a few inches of the figure staring at a all the time?

Personally I look at them up close when unboxing but once it's the cabinet regular viewing distance is a few feet away.

I feel like as soon as I buy one HT will announce a figure and I?ll feel stupid like I did when I bought sideshow deadpool and HT announced a movie version

Back