Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those waiting on joker from hot tots, the just announced...... thor and hulk from endgame. They just announced the two worst iterations of the characters.

Yea hot toys is the mouse?s ***** now lol. They?ll make the hell out of anything marvel puts out. If protesters in China begin to use Mickey as a symbol of freedom then China will def ban Disney like Winnie the Pooh lol.

For those waiting on joker from hot tots, the just announced...... thor and hulk from endgame. They just announced the two worst iterations of the characters.

To you? That's my favorite Thor. And it shouldn't be surprising they announced 2 very wanted figures from a giant movie. If they came up with something else out of nowhere you might have a point.

Yea hot toys is the mouse?s ***** now lol. They?ll make the hell out of anything marvel puts out. If protesters in China begin to use Mickey as a symbol of freedom then China will def ban Disney like Winnie the Pooh lol.

I was honestly wondering if the limitedness of the HT Pooh was somehow related to China.

Hot Toys makes more of the properties that sell well. Nothing more than that. I say that as someone who wants more DC stuff, too.

They made only one simple/generic figure from Aquaman movie, which was considered hugely successful, as well as positively well-received in China.

Yet you guys here still expecting a Phoenix's Joker figure, while the movie itselft is banned from that market?

At the same time XM Studio and Prime One that specialized in making expansive high-end statues seemingly have no issues with WB regarding to their DC license, they're very creative with DC characters from both movies and comics.

They made only one simple/generic figure from Aquaman movie, which was considered hugely successful, as well as positively well-received in China.

Yet you guys here still expecting a Phoenix's Joker figure, while the movie itselft is banned from that market?

At the same time XM Studio and Prime One that specialized in making expansive high-end statues seemingly have no issues with WB regarding to their DC license, they're very creative with DC characters from both movies and comics.

As I kind of aluded to above, HT made (or is supposed to make) a Winnie the Pooh figure and I think that'd be worse to possess in China than a Joker figure right now.

I think the Box Office alone states how popular this character is. No brainer to me to see this made. Have to get Joaquin's likeness and maybe that might hold this up.

Didn't HT make Pooh before he was banned?

Bad Pooh.

I wonder what China will be like in 30 years? It's strange to have so many pseudo-dictators in so many major countries these days, especially here.

Hot Toys makes more of the properties that sell well. Nothing more than that. I say that as someone who wants more DC stuff, too.

Yea Leto joker and ST figures sell like hot cakes . And what was up with them making valerian figures back then

Back