JND: The Witcher - Geralt of Rivia (Henry Cavill) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be interesting to see how it compares both to the P1/Blitzway piece and their own Superman. Will the likeness be stronger and will they make an alternate sculpt for the Blizzard/Cat potion effect?

Interesting but I find their Henry Cavill likeness kinda subpar on their Superman. The Blitzway Cavill likness is much better, but will good to see what improvements JND can do. One other thing to note though is their statue will probably be more than 2x the price of the Blitzway one.

I actually liked their normal face superman but the heat vision sculpt is definitely craggy for sure. It'll be hard to beat the BW/P1 sculpt though. I don't really care for the S2 armor that P1 went for even though it's a beautiful statue, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out before making my decision on which to go for.

Last edited:
Okay but why I missed that news entirely? :monkey4 Was searching Superman thread and ended up here:monkey4:monkey1

Seems they are doing S3 look
IMG_5372.jpeg

Damn cant afford this or the Purearts 1/2 😭
Collectables are out of control nowadays, I have Blitzway Geralt on PO both versions so I think I'll just sit down. Have a side eye to the silicone material anyway. I want my statues to last for generations. lol

Collectables are out of control nowadays, I have Blitzway Geralt on PO both versions so I think I'll just sit down. Have a side eye to the silicone material anyway. I want my statues to last for generations. lol
Oh yeah I forgot about the BW Geralt lol, I have a deposit down for the 1/4 version. Hope that comes out soon, I would like a 1/4 game Geralt and wish Purearts makes a 1/4 version of that new one and only then I might consider buying, because JND prices are out of control lol.

Wow! I guess they've been reading the comments actually. That is reassuring especially on a piece like their new JL WW that has so much silicone
Honestly I don’t understand the industry. Based on that information their art expires within 30 years. Maybe some ppl think it is okay but for me it isn’t, especially when their pieces cost so much. In 30 years I’ll be 60 and if my Geralt or Superman falls apart I’ll probably take it too seriously and won’t survive the lose haha gonna be fine with Blitzway one, their sculpt is a hard resin and it will last eternity, I own 50 years old toys owned by my parents and they look as new. Personally I don’t care about the realism or how the material feels, basically never touch the collectibles with bare hands.

Man I'd jump on this if I had the bread for it. Lol
I just cut back on all the extra 1/6 figures I was previously buying to then make room for some JND pieces. Lots of figures I would've bought that I didn't really need in the collection and were only considering b/c they came out looking really good. That plus not buying multiple versions of a character. At about $300/figure these days, if you can trim the fat, you can have the money for one or even more than 1 JND piece. That's the way I went about it at least.

I just cut back on all the extra 1/6 figures I was previously buying to then make room for some JND pieces. Lots of figures I would've bought that I didn't really need in the collection and were only considering b/c they came out looking really good. That plus not buying multiple versions of a character. At about $300/figure these days, if you can trim the fat, you can have the money for one or even more than 1 JND piece. That's the way I went about it at least.
That's probably what I'll have to do at this point. I have a few figures I don't need and I need to sell them off to make space.

Honestly I don’t understand the industry. Based on that information their art expires within 30 years. Maybe some ppl think it is okay but for me it isn’t, especially when their pieces cost so much. In 30 years I’ll be 60 and if my Geralt or Superman falls apart I’ll probably take it too seriously and won’t survive the lose haha gonna be fine with Blitzway one, their sculpt is a hard resin and it will last eternity, I own 50 years old toys owned by my parents and they look as new. Personally I don’t care about the realism or how the material feels, basically never touch the collectibles with bare hands.
To be fair, JND's supplier doesn't say that it expires in 30 years. It says "30+ years" - Meaning, if well maintained, it will last longer than 30 years. But given that their silicone supplier most likely supplies silicone for more than just these statues (possibly cookware and who knows what else), they are required to put a certain date on the lifespan of the product even if it can actually last a lifetime.

Blitzway's prototype types always look nice but they and Prime1 tend to have varying degrees of drop in quality from what I've seen in pics. Also, the resin might last a lifetime, but there are no guarantees that the glue holding the hair on the sculpt will last that long nor do we know if there could potentially be any yellowing/color change effects of whatever glue they're using for the hair. For instance, the glue HT used on the pouches and straps of their The Winter soldier figure dried up, cracked/flaked and turned brown after about 10 years on many collector's figures. Same thing happened with a lot of the pouches on Sideshow's 1/6 Batman belts. There's no telling if the same thing could happen to these rooted hair statues from Blitzway/Prime1 after a few years, whether that's 10 years or 30. The white hair on this Geralt could very well end up looking like someone poo'd in it after some time and/or balding :lol

Not saying one is better than the other. There's just risk involved with both

That's probably what I'll have to do at this point. I have a few figures I don't need and I need to sell them off to make space.
I will say that it's not easy, emotionally. Even though I tend to promote selling your figures if you no loner want them in a lot of conversations on the board, there is a bit of sadness when I box one up to sell. But, once I make the listing, I can usually detach from it at that point. Though, I have also gone the other way of selling an item, stumbling upon a good deal and rebuying something I've previously sold, for it to then just sit in the box as a regretful purchase :lol the only one I don't regret re-buying would be HT EP3 Anakin. But pretty much every other figure I've rebought after selling eventually gets sold once again.

Last edited:
I will say that it's not easy, emotionally. Even though I tend to promote selling your figures if you no loner want them in a lot of conversations on the board, there is a bit of sadness when I box one up to sell. But, once I make the listing, I can usually detach from it at that point. Though, I have also gone the other way of selling an item, stumbling upon a good deal and rebuying something I've previously sold, for it to then just sit in the box as a regretful purchase :lol the only one I don't regret re-buying would be HT EP3 Anakin. But pretty much every other figure I've rebought after selling eventually gets sold once again.
I agree it definitely is hard to sell a figure off. Just messed up a sale for my InArt Joker the other day by deciding not to sell it and ultimately wasting time and now I actually do need to sell it. That's how it is but once you actually follow through with your plans that's fine, you end up accepting it and moving on. Though that part of selling isn't always an issue finding buyers at times is.

Last edited:
Back