Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
JND Studios Co. said:
Can't wait for you to meet her.
#comingsoon #warnerbros #jndstudios #dccomics #statuecollectors

cbQBLAl.jpg

Will be great, but easy pass for me, will sit this one out thank God, as I have Arthur Fleck, Joker and Wonder Woman all on order already.

Hopefully next one will be BvS Batman!

Same, pass for me as well. Since this is the 2nd character from the Nolan trilogy, I'm hoping they'll do a Batman Begins and especially Bane which would look insane.

PO for me if the quality is as good as their other pieces. TDK trilogy and Joker are my favorite comic book films and I already have their Ledger Joker on PO, so I think this fits in nicely for me. Someone has to make Bane wearing his jacket though already, please!

Will be great, but easy pass for me, will sit this one out thank God, as I have Arthur Fleck, Joker and Wonder Woman all on order already.

Hopefully next one will be BvS Batman!

Ya id be all over either a BvS or ZSJL batman and superman!!!! i am sort of surprised they elected to do Hathaway's Catwoman over Bale's Batman or even Bruce Wayne.

Awesome. Glad I passed on Prime 1's offering. I was close to pulling the trigger a while back. Fingers crossed they do Bale Batman next to complete the display. Wouldn't really care for a Hathaway Catwoman without him.

looking forward to the reveal even if I have no interest in actually owning this one. Would like to see Bane and Bats too. A JND Bane would be epic I bet

I'm excited to just see what this looks like, but yes a bit of a bizarre choice for the second statue in the Nolanverse line. I mean if I'm passing on the Joker (just too damn much), I ain't getting anybody else let alone for a similar price.

Hathaway's Catwoman wasn't bad by any means, but her performance/character were just kind of.... forgettable? I didn't realize there was demand for something like this and this is coming from a massive TDK nerd. I think I'd only ever get a piece of her Catwoman is I was pairing it with a Batman at the very least. Doesn't seem like the type of thing worthy of $2000+ 1/3 scale in a relatively limited line.

If their Arthur Fleck sold out, this will sell out, too. : )

Their Arthur Fleck is still available at some retailers. I imagine this will be more likely to sell out though. Arthur was a bit over-priced, even for this line, and I think most people would have preferred him "in costume" as he appeared at the end of the film.

I definitely would have preferred him in make-up, but it's my favourite film so bought him anyway. Also yeah, as a sort of "bland' figure of a character and the price being 400 or so more than Joker and Wonder Woman it's amazing that he sold out through the website and most retailers.

Will be getting him in May, excited to see in hand how these look. Hopefully by then another reveal will happen!

Curious to see the head sculpt as the mask will obscure the face, which is largely the appeal for this line from JND.

Limited run guarantees these will always sell out quick despite the hefty price.

I was going back and forth about WW84 before seeing all the initial preorders being snatched up quickly - finally placed the order in at SpecFic but paid around a $300 premium over buying direct from JND (after factoring taxes and shipping).

Looks classy and incredible. This must be how people felt towards Arthur Fleck hahah. I can respect how great this is looking, but I just don't care about the character in the comics and I don't care about the character in the film.

Back