Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? How so. I thought it looked amazing. I’m curious what you think needs work?

Honestly I can’t point to one particular thing. All I can say is that it seems off to me. I’m looking at the video and then looking at screenshots of the film, even those in their video and I can’t put my finger on it but.....something just doesn’t seem right.

Honestly I can’t point to one particular thing. All I can say is that it seems off to me. I’m looking at the video and then looking at screenshots of the film, even those in their video and I can’t put my finger on it but.....something just doesn’t seem right.
Hmmm, well, beauty and likeness can be in the eyes of the beholder sometimes. I think it’s spot on, but again, that’s the crazy aspect of this hobby. It can look different to other people. I’m also curious to see the full reveal with better lighting tomorrow.

Hmmm, well, beauty and likeness can be in the eyes of the beholder sometimes. I think it’s spot on, but again, that’s the crazy aspect of this hobby. It can look different to other people. I’m also curious to see the full reveal with better lighting tomorrow.

It could very well be the lighting in the video. The skin tone just seems too washed out in most of the rotating shots, but looks better in those separate views.

Looks really cool as all JND stuff does. Congrats to those who want this piece but she's not a character I would spend $2-3k on.

Will the mask stain the head sculpt black if kept on too long?

This happens sometimes with 1/6 figures like Hot Toys, the dye from fabric materials transfers to the parts the head, neck or body - I am assuming the mask is plastic but there is probably some risk.

It could very well be the lighting in the video. The skin tone just seems too washed out in most of the rotating shots, but looks better in those separate views.

The sculpt is pretty spot on but also I felt something was off too.

I think it mainly has to do with the skin tone being really pale and the texture looks off due to the silicone - as you mentioned, it could be the lighting in the video.

The quality of JND's sculpt is far superior than any previous Anne Hathaway figure/statue (Hot Toys, Prime 1, etc).

I am leaning towards a preorder but will sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

It looks perfect to me, but it's only a proto and they might mess up the hairline like they did on Arthur Fleck

With the mask off the facial details absolutely crushes the Prime 1 version that I have, but for some reason with the mask on, I don’t particularly like how it looks in the video for some reason.

With the mask off the facial details absolutely crushes the Prime 1 version that I have, but for some reason with the mask on, I don?t particularly like how it looks in the video for some reason.

This one crushes the Prime 1 version in every way, but we also consider that cost twice as much.
This is an amazing piece, no doubt, but the price it makes me feel comfortable with my P1S cheap version, also because I have all the dark knight P1s line.

I should pay 2000 + 400/500 (shipping to italy) + 33% therefore approx 3300 $ to get it, against the $ 1300 I paid for my P1S

WOW, I have no words, it's incredible.
I am so happy for the lucky guys who will take it, to me this is even much better than their joker.

This looks more like Anne than their Joker. Definitely an amazing piece. Hair looks a little too red with lighting perhaps a little darker will help.

This looks more like Anne than their Joker. Definitely an amazing piece. Hair looks a little too red with lighting perhaps a little darker will help.
I love their Joker piece tbh. I think everything they?ve done so fair has nailed the likeness perfectly.

I love their Joker piece tbh. I think everything they’ve done so fair has nailed the likeness perfectly.

I have their Gal on preorder, and while it’s certainly great, I’m not sure the likeness is exactly perfect as I keep on going back and forth on the images.

I have their Gal on preorder, and while it?s certainly great, I?m not sure the likeness is exactly perfect.
Okay let me rephrase. It?s impossible to get anything perfectly in a statue usually, but in terms of other Gadot statues, it?s the best I?ve seen.

Looks phenomenal, but I really don't care for the character so this will be the first piece that I pass on.

But that pose is killer!

looks great but her eyes are a bit too big in my opinion. Looks almost like 'manga' eyes, anyone else noticed that? Also The ES of 800 is surprinsingly big for that character, i would have thought 500 would be the max

Looks like Harley Quinn is on the roadmap.

Back