Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right! So glad I pulled the trigger and bought directly from JND last night. Now the wait begins.

Anyone have an idea of approximately how much shipping might be to the U.S.? There's no shipping amount given when you place an order with JND directly. Hopefully not to where it'll bump the price up to $2400 otherwise I could've just PO'd from BBTS or Specfiction.

Before their website update they were listing Fleck to ship to the UK for $150 so unless that's changed should be around that price!

JND officially sold out now also. So glad I decided to go with this piece, as great as the QS piece is I genuinely feel like this will be the one that's highly sought after. When you have artist names like Kojun attached to a project, his credibility is on the line and I don't think he'll want that messed up!

Before their website update they were listing Fleck to ship to the UK for $150 so unless that's changed should be around that price!

JND officially sold out now also. So glad I decided to go with this piece, as great as the QS piece is I genuinely feel like this will be the one that's highly sought after. When you have artist names like Kojun attached to a project, his credibility is on the line and I don't think he'll want that messed up!

$150 or so for shipping would be awesome. It makes sense for you to pass on the QS 1/4 for JND Joker since you have the 1/4 Hot Toys Joker with that sick Viper custom sculpt. I would've done the same thing. Out of curiosity, I'd like to see a pic of your HT Joker with the Viper customs sculpt in the same pose as the QS 1/4 Joker.

I just might pull the trigger on the sculpted QS 1/4 Joker also. I definitely wouldn't mind having both JND and QS 1/4 Joker in the collection.

$150 or so for shipping would be awesome. It makes sense for you to pass on the QS 1/4 for JND Joker since you have the 1/4 Hot Toys Joker with that sick Viper custom sculpt. I would've done the same thing. Out of curiosity, I'd like to see a pic of your HT Joker with the Viper customs sculpt in the same pose as the QS 1/4 Joker.

I just might pull the trigger on the sculpted QS 1/4 Joker also. I definitely wouldn't mind having both JND and QS 1/4 Joker in the collection.

Just so you know, I bought the QS rooted and its done by viper. QS told me themselves. I have a buddy on the inside. So, thought you should know.

Just so you know, I bought the QS rooted and its done by viper. QS told me themselves. I have a buddy on the inside. So, thought you should know.

You got both the JND and QS rooted version? Man your going to have the best joker collection yet! Imo the best two portrait scenes for a joker statue

You got both the JND and QS rooted version? Man your going to have the best joker collection yet! Imo the best two portrait scenes for a joker statue

I did lol! But damn Im done collecting after this hit. But at least its down the line the money not all at once.

I just happened to wake up at like 3 am and that went live and I hit up QS and he got me an order. But for some reason it never went live on any site.

These pieces from JND, there eventually going to be very expensive and hard to find. Reminds me of the cinemaquette pred and t-800, those were expensive to buy and now cost a small fortune if you can even find one. Congrats to all getting this grail piece!

I disagree. If people are buying this just for potential investment and hopes of it hitting CM Pred like value, that would be a mistake imo. You can't compare this to the CM Pred or T-800. Those are the only statues of those characters made in 1/3 scale. This is already the 3rd quality 1/3 Joker that will be on the market.

Any other US distributor selling these? I found a store in Australia that's still taking pre-orders. Lol

They're excellent. Placed my order there as well a few moments ago.

Thanks for the heads up! They still have them available. I'm going to put the deposit down and then get billed for the rest later. Looks like there is free shipping. Did they include the taxes? I didn't see it.

I disagree. If people are buying this just for potential investment and hopes of it hitting CM Pred like value, that would be a mistake imo. You can't compare this to the CM Pred or T-800. Those are the only statues of those characters made in 1/3 scale. This is already the 3rd quality 1/3 Joker that will be on the market.

Well, seeing as they have a recast of the cineamaquette, I heard its better cuz its newer and updated. I guarantee you this will be sought after. As well as the QS because I have the rooted hair 1/3rd tdk statue and that already increased value. But I'm not in this to make money. However, I believe your quite wrong. You know, just be positive and congrats to those who got this. Like myself, I am stoked to be getting both JND and QS rooted 1/4th.

Congrats for getting this, guys! It's a great looking piece.

Finally pulled the trigger on this piece. Specfiction is the best place to order in the US. BBTS has some available now but the total cost with shipping is about $2700. Specfiction is $2400. Now the wait begins!! Lol

Well, seeing as they have a recast of the cineamaquette, I heard its better cuz its newer and updated. I guarantee you this will be sought after. As well as the QS because I have the rooted hair 1/3rd tdk statue and that already increased value. But I'm not in this to make money. However, I believe your quite wrong. You know, just be positive and congrats to those who got this. Like myself, I am stoked to be getting both JND and QS rooted 1/4th.

To insinuate the recast of a CM is better than the original is laughable. The QS was more than half the price of this, so there's plenty of room for it to increase in value. $2500 statues rarely increase in value by even 10% , so I believe your quite wrong.

Finally pulled the trigger on this piece. Specfiction is the best place to order in the US. BBTS has some available now but the total cost with shipping is about $2700. Specfiction is $2400. Now the wait begins!! Lol

Only if you don't have to pay tax on that. Being in CA, on more expensive pieces, statuedepot and secretcompass are my go to.

Only if you don't have to pay tax on that. Being in CA, on more expensive pieces, statuedepot and secretcompass are my go to.

I live in Texas. I actually spoke to one of their representatives to verify the total cost. I would have ordered at BBTS otherwise. Statue Depot and Secretcompass are good too.

Back