Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cWZqeNI.png

LWugmE0.png

I'm not big on the pose, but absolutely love the head sculpt and tailoring, outstanding! I'm not sitting on this, as soon as orders go up, pre-ordered!

Awesome GaryPool!
I don't think this will be cheap, maybe $1700-1800+?
Still waiting for the full reveal of the QS 1/4, but my gut is telling me this one is the grail piece, the one that tops them all, the intensity in the eyes...only a mere 1/3 but exudes big presence. I love the pose, it's simple yet so raw, nothing to hide, nothing confusing, just pure, impenetrable joker rage and madness. Man I wish I could afford this one.

Eyes look good but the face feels a little lifeless to me. Not enough facial expression for my tastes. Congrats to those of you that like it. It's certainly a good time to be a Ledger Joker fan. Lots of options.

This looks nothing like Ledger Joker and I think they even forgot the red dot on the side of his face :huh

Don't think it's anywhere near as good as the Queen Studios sculpt. For the price tag it will carry I think they missed the mark here.

my personal ranking:

1) Queen Studios 1/4
2) Blitzway/P1
3)JND Studios
4) Queen Studios 1/3

then again, I love the silicone material JND uses and P1's eyes look super realistic which is also important to me, but I will probably go with Queen Studios 1/4 version if they get the body proportions right since their sculpt is pretty much perfect and I slightly prefer the scale.

JND is actually pretty close too. I'd say JND is a very close second to QS with regards to the portrait. I just prefer the QS more ...and as a plus the QS one is 1/4 scale.

Loving the JND statue but can't go wrong with QS either. Now I'm curious about the pricing. Im guessing JND might be around $1,999.00(USD) and QS around $799.00(USD)? Im sure those prices are way off but we'll see.

To be honest I prefer the portrait of the QS, but I bought Jaxon x Viper's custom 1/4 head and it's the exact same portrait right down to the paint work so I don't know if I'd want to identical looking portraits.

I really like the JND and equally the QS as there both different portraits but nail Ledger perfectly in both movie scenes. But price rules JND out for me as it'll probably be double the price of QS. I don't think it gets any better than this and would be a dream to own both.

I really like the JND and equally the QS as there both different portraits but nail Ledger perfectly in both movie scenes. But price rules JND out for me as it'll probably be double the price of QS. I don't think it gets any better than this and would be a dream to own both.

Ya, I hope to get both. But will see what happens and prices. P1 easy pass!

No reason to post the same picture 3 times :lol Yes, the Queen Studios one is nice. We can see it in that thread :lol

I'm not whining nor do I think you're hating by voicing your opinion. No where in my post was I complaining or whining but rather trying to give you a reason and understanding to why some folks might be responding to you the way they have been. That clearly went over your head since you took that entire post as "whining." If you like repeating yourself every time someone posts that they like the P1, by all means go right ahead :lol You seem to be the one getting your upset that not everyone is agreeing with your view that P1 is crap and obviously feel the need to make sure your voice is heard. Maybe not enough attention as a child? If you think there's too many babies here, no one is requiring you to be part of the forum :wave

Don't waste your time man. Been in your shoes before lol. That being said, I think the sculpt on this is great, but the pose will probably end up being my least favorite of the 3 new Jokers. Considering I have the 1:3 QS already coming, their 1/4 version may be my last. If I was rich, I wouldn't hesitate to get all 3.

Don't waste your time man. Been in your shoes before lol. That being said, I think the sculpt on this is great, but the pose will probably end up being my least favorite of the 3 new Jokers. Considering I have the 1:3 QS already coming, their 1/4 version may be my last. If I was rich, I wouldn't hesitate to get all 3.

Ya, most people remember you dawging on quite a few statues brotha. Not going to start stupid ****. But don't be a hypocrite. Because many of us have scene some of your past post of some statues you dawged on. I believe one was iron studios vader. If I remember correctly. But everyone has an opinion and can express it the way they want. So, like rambo says, let it go.

Back