JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who in the thread actually ordered one?
I’m in for Set A.

The minimalist package broke the bank enough for my liking and the smiling head just didn’t quite capture any specific memorable moment from the movie to entice me. Definitely have no need for a pair of doggies either.

Would be good to see if even 10 of us here have ordered.

So:

Me
Garypool
Joker
Darthalias
Chopper
Sheva
Potatocorner
Cinematoygraphy

About 8 so far out of the 30-40 people here?

So:

Me
Garypool
Joker
Darthalias
Chopper
Sheva
Potatocorner
Cinematoygraphy

About 8 so far out of the 30-40 people here?
I took the chance on option A, as well. I like the idea of using it without the coat as the interrogation joker as the makeup seems more suited for that. I also couldn’t justify the extra $600 or so for two dogs and a smiling sculpt that just completely misses the mark for me.

I think it all comes down to my dissatisfaction with the eyes on the Inart joker. For whatever reason, they look too small and recessed to me. Unfortunately, I don’t feel like any of the three companies has done a great job with the rooted hair, either, but I do think the sculpt is better on the JND.

In the end, as it has been said before, this may indeed end up looking like a nutsack after a number of years, but I’m willing to take just one chance on JND to see. Go big or go home, I guess ;)

I went with Type B, the teeth are just exceptionally done, a repaint by Black would make this the best possible smiling sculpt created if the teeth come out the same in production. Customs just aren’t good enough with teeth yet.

I must say, I’m having more fun in this hobby, now than ever before with all of the quality products coming out and everyone modding their figures as soon as they release. Finally building a display I’ve wanted to but couldn’t with detolfs, now having access to moducases. Great time to be in this hobby regardless of the inevitable fatigue coming.

“My name is BigWayne and I have a joker problem” :ROFLMAO:
Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+

if there's any guy in this hobby who knows his joker stuff, its nick d

i loosely follow, but my money is with phoenix

When is this planned for release again? I mean, how long do we have to assume this is the best Joker available?
Spec and Comic Concepts said January 1st 2025, I think Kit said March.

I’m curious to see the other 7 announcements they make this year, and when they decide to go up for PO. Imagine they announce 3 or 4 figures you want and they all are 1k & up. The $25 deposits will be missed.

Meantime, HT's Artisan might release before it.
In hindsight I kind of wish I attempted to grab the Artisan Anakin instead or at least along with Joker. I got Joker pretty easily but didn’t even hop on sideshow for Anakin. I see Anakin starting out on Ebay for $850+ easily.

Back