JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was immediately priced out and never looked back. Plus, it’s not like they did a great job at revealing the figure. Terrible marketing.
Agreed. Not even sure if I ever saw close ups of the figure, got sick of waiting and the bread crumbs they kept giving with their reveals was just frustrating lol. Plus I'm priced out 😅

I do believe JND found that line where price keeps most of your customers away, in case anyone was wondering where that line was.

Now, once this releases, if its just insane, many may creep back over that line and then some to acquire it. But for now, we all know what is "too much to pay" for a 1/6th figure.

I do believe JND found that line where price keeps most of your customers away, in case anyone was wondering where that line was.

Now, once this releases, if its just insane, many may creep back over that line and then some to acquire it. But for now, we all know what is "too much to pay" for a 1/6th figure.
I would say once a dolly enters statue territory for pricing, I’m out.

Nah I'm joking. Can't wait to get it.

Hope they release some update videos along the way - although I imagine they'll probably just want to spring a production video up close to release rather than to keep a hype going along the way.

Who in the thread actually ordered one?

Calling it now, 9/10 of us will break the fingers. Who will not? Tune in to 2025 to find out!
knowing my ass and how i like to futz my figures lol im gonna either pull paint off the headsculpt or melt it because i use a steamer for clothes unless the coat comes wired like inart and hot toy's

Nothing really to discuss other than what’s been said. Too long of a wait for release to keep talking about pricing lol. JND doesn’t do sneak peaks post pre-order so I’ll be back here in 2025.

i cant wait to rip into them in 2025 when i end up dissatisfied with their figure lol its gonna be fun. I've yet to not complain about a ledger figure that's been mass produced. inart, hot toys, jnd, they're all the same to me

I definitely see collecting fatigue setting in soon with 3 companies all producing the same stuff give or take. We’ve seen HT The Batman so much already, then IA releases theirs, then JND announces theirs. It’ll be like Ledgers Joker again but with a lot more characters, I’m already thinking I should skip the IA Phoenix pack and wait for JND in hopes it does things IA doesn’t. As if second guessing PO wasn’t already bad enough.

Back