JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deeper one is more accurate.

Bingo!

heath-ledger-joker.jpg

So regarding the comparison above, is the deeper V in the 1/3th vest (showing more tie) more accurate or the shorter V of the 1/6th vest?
Neither. The current waistcoat needs a lot of work. It reminds me of the one Yunsil made.

8AEFA3DE-B341-4A3A-91D8-E264E5BD2DE2.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m referring to how it closes at the top. The current one overlaps too far.

341DECC9-9206-4978-9464-C745441A96E9.jpeg

Competition is good - I like how InArt, JND and Hot Toys are pushing the envelope and forcing each other to innovate.

I just unboxed the InArt 2-pack Joker and I'm good with this set so I will probably pass on the JND Joker; however, I'm probably in if JND decides on Superman Reeve, Wonder Woman, etc.

I also don't like how the pants look which seems to be a common issue with these companies to translate them well onto toy format. I'm at a point where the quality of the head sculpt no longer matters to me if body proportions and clothes are off.

I just want them to do an Indy at this level. There's been a lot of custom work for Indy but I don't think the ceiling has quite yet been reached the same way Joker has. Definitely an area that JND or INART can bring a bit of "Wow" into.

I wish I liked Indian Jones as much as others to want a statue or 1/6. The films are great and nostalgic, and he looks cool, so a great 1/6 or statue in mixed media is everything I'd love, but there's just not want there for me with the character.

Anyway, I'm sure they will do a 1/6, if anything to cater for the market they weren't able to sell to, perhaps they'll allow them to sell to the global market at 1/6.

I just want them to do an Indy at this level. There's been a lot of custom work for Indy but I don't think the ceiling has quite yet been reached the same way Joker has. Definitely an area that JND or INART can bring a bit of "Wow" into.
Yes!! An Indie in silicon is a day one preorder. I hope that’s the second character they will do.

I also don't like how the pants look which seems to be a common issue with these companies to translate them well onto toy format. I'm at a point where the quality of the head sculpt no longer matters to me if body proportions and clothes are off.
Same here, I honestly wouldn’t mind if it was just the figure being sold if it meant they’d scan every detail with intense R&D.

Back