JJ Abrams' "Odd Jobs" -- Terry O'Quinn & Michael Emerson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would check out anything they did separately so their teaming up is a no-brainer.

Sounds interesting. I wonder if they will still be able to work it in to beat up Michael Emerson at least once a month :lol I swear he gets beat up in just about everything I've seen him in.

I've gotten to know Terry O'Quinn so well as John Locke, even though I've seen him in so many other things (the most memorable is the FBI guy at the beginning of the X-Files movie), I'm always struck by his off-camera persona. He actually does seem like a bad-ass off-screen. It seems like he's got a very quick-wit, I'd be very interested to see him do something else long term and get to know him in a completely different way.

I've gotten to know Terry O'Quinn so well as John Locke, even though I've seen him in so many other things (the most memorable is the FBI guy at the beginning of the X-Files movie), I'm always struck by his off-camera persona. He actually does seem like a bad-ass off-screen. It seems like he's got a very quick-wit, I'd be very interested to see him do something else long term and get to know him in a completely different way.

I know what you mean. Think I read he was a bouncer for awhile. There's an old movie back when he had hair that's supposed to be very good where he plays a murderous stepfather. Come to think of of it, pretty sure that's the title too. Stepfather.

Indeed it was called The Stepfather. And he is amazing in it. I always thought Terry deserved more praise than he actually got - well, until Lost came along....

Back