Jim Lee Batman....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest update....

t4za7t.jpg

2h2le8y.jpg

Looks great but i agree the waist down looks soft and another nitpick i have is with the size of the hands, yes Jim Lee draws them big compared to his head size, but not THIS big

Agreed, awesome statue!
The only that looks a bit sloppy is the cape though IMO, although that's only from the back, and won't be visible anyway when displayed.

I also finally got both Hush volumes yesterday, looking forward to reading them. :)

Agreed, awesome statue!
The only that looks a bit sloppy is the cape though IMO, although that's only from the back, and won't be visible anyway when displayed.

I also finally got both Hush volumes yesterday, looking forward to reading them. :)

That is one nice-looking statue indeed. Agree about the cape though, It probably would have looked better without the folds. Pieces like these make me wonder when we'll get a sculpt of a quality like this from DC Direct. If only they would give their license to Sideshow, life would be complete.:(

Last edited:
God I want one. I emailed Fenix but received no response. According to his post on SF he wants to continue the line with a 1/4 Jim Lee Green Lantern, Flash and Superman.

He did. Fenix if you're watching this thread check your PMs. You rock. :rock

God I want one. I emailed Fenix but received no response. According to his post on SF he wants to continue the line with a 1/4 Jim Lee Green Lantern, Flash and Superman.

Now that would be something to look forward to. He's off to a very good start. If he makes those other pieces, I might just end up getting this one.

This is awesome on its own. The others would just elevate its awesomeness farther.

Back