Jessica's Planet: Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mego Zira with additional hair sculpted. Isn't she a cutie? I just love Zira.
lab029.jpg

Enlarged Medicom Cornelius with minor hair modifications:
IMG_4400.jpg

Brent two-piece outfit (try to ignore Dr. Zaius doing the modeling)
Brent-1.jpg

Brent one-piece loincloth in leather
IMG_2305.jpg

Medical Assistant (No, Robert Patrick is not getting a facial!)
DrGalen148-1.jpg

Last edited:
When I paint her up, I will remove the fullness of her cheeks, too. She's going to look spectacular. I can tell already!!

zira043.jpg
zira044.jpg

zira045.jpg

omg jess.....truly, u creat these apes 1/6 own world figurines......awesome ideas ...

I am really happy with my Sideshow Zira now. I was before, but now I'm ecstatic. If Hot Toys can make her more spectacular, then I'm buying. If not, I am extremely satisified with my Sideshow Zira. Currently scheming some ideas on upgrading my Sideshow Cornelius. Don't know how yet, but I want to make him awesome!!! :maul

Is Julius going to available in the near future also? (No hurry, believe me.) As I recall, I'm really hip on your custom Julius, Milo, Virgil, and Carsia. Also interested in a your custom gorillas.

Is Julius going to available in the near future also? (No hurry, believe me.) As I recall, I'm really hip on your custom Julius, Milo, Virgil, and Carsia. Also interested in a your custom gorillas.

Yes. Maybe in a month or so. I'll see how it goes. I think I found the perfect cup to make molds with that doesn't eat up as much rubber as the pathetic boxes I'm making.

Damn Jessica. First time I've been to this thread... but your work in here is AMAZING! :bow :bow :bow

Back