Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just it. Anyone who has her reallllly doesn't want to let her go. It's almost impossible to part with her because she is perfect. Tell me when you will get another JR statue that looks this good. I say never!

That's just it. Anyone who has her reallllly doesn't want to let her go. It's almost impossible to part with her because she is perfect. Tell me when you will get another JR statue that looks this good. I say never!

trust Sideshow to release a nurse out fit, black , white or some other variant down the line with extremely limited ES:rolleyes2

Sorry, but no way, even if the Disney PF line is dead, my Jessica is going nowhere.

Exactly! I really want the Disney PFs but if the line is dead then screw PF and i'll focus on WDCC.
Jessica for me is not really a DC character at all and she totally stands on her own.

Even if true, not as iconic as her red dress. :lecture

:exactly::exactly:

All true that the red dress is the iconic Jessica look. Could be tempted by a version in one of her other outfits tho, not that I imagine it's very likely.

As of a month or so ago and some serious "rationalising" of toys, figures, statues and so forth, this is the only statue I now have. Not parting with it! It's just too damn good.

No issues worth mentioning with mine, either. This statue will only leave my home if I ever move house.

Hay Guys

FInished up a Jessica Rabbit PF custom statue into Wonder Woman. Nice change of pace going to a anime custom, and trying to get that anime look for her.

So what i did was take off the cloth, patched up the gaps where the cloth was tucked into and then sculpted a anime feel to her Wonder Woman outfit while trying to keep it Jessica as much as possible. All alclad chrome work, with nice mixes of pearls for her undies and a metallic red with some Garage Kits acrylic chrome mixed into get a sheen look to it. Gave his skins a bit more pop then just pale flat colors.

So hope you guys like the turn out! thanks for looking!

Here is a 360 on her and got a new HD camcorder for better details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgV_przQo5Y

Jessica-WW-long1.jpg

Jessica-WW-long2.jpg

Amazing!!! Great idea and execution! :clap

I've been thinking about letting mine go. While she is perfect, in every way. She just doesn't fit my collection. I could put her by my Evil queen PF, but I don't think that would help. She is kind of out of scale, a bit too large. So she kind of sticks out like a sore thumb from the rest of my female PFs.

I've been thinking about letting mine go. While she is perfect, in every way. She just doesn't fit my collection. I could put her by my Evil queen PF, but I don't think that would help. She is kind of out of scale, a bit too large. So she kind of sticks out like a sore thumb from the rest of my female PFs.

She doesn't fit with anything of mine either but I'd never consider getting rid of her

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

if it's the exclusive, I might be interested :) I'm not actively looking for one but am kinda bummed out that we missed on one :(

She doesn't fit with anything of mine either but I think she stands on her own. My collection is a bit all over the place anyway and she's standing their with and I-don't-give-a-damn-about-you-folks look on her face.

jessica is perfect to me, i would enjoy this so much.

the movie was released the month i was born in.

its so cool to see her in the disney ride too.

Back