Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got one and it's really well done love it image.jpg

Just looked at prices. HOLY MOLY. And I offered it to someone on the boards a while ago for around $600ish. Glad he said no.

I noticed that an eBay listing for the Ex which finished yesterday for $626. Really glad I ordered direct from Sideshow at time of release for this one.

And yet SS cancelled the line, go figure. Just imagine what the prices would be like if a matching Rogar PF had been made.

I noticed that an eBay listing for the Ex which finished yesterday for $626. Really glad I ordered direct from Sideshow at time of release for this one.

And yet SS cancelled the line, go figure. Just imagine what the prices would be like if a matching Roger PF had been made.

:(

really wanted a judge doom as well

Soooo, much as I love this piece (see previous photo posts!), looks like I'll be parting with it - moving for work, can't hang on to everything forever, blah blah blah. I'm in the UK, but of ocurse it could go anywhere - tho bear in mind weight & size mean cost, regardless! Anyway, anyone genuinely interested in a spotless Jessica PF, PM me.

I sold mine reg a year ago for 800.00 I believe. She was great, but I couldn't keep everything. I liked the malenicent ex statue more. Space is tight so one had to go. I'm sure we will see others in the future of j rabbit.

Love this statue, saw it in person a wile back, but its trying to track her down for a good price

I sold mine reg a year ago for 800.00 I believe. She was great, but I couldn't keep everything. I liked the malenicent ex statue more. Space is tight so one had to go. I'm sure we will see others in the future of j rabbit.

Wow $800.- I've got exc. It's brand new. I might sell her for good price. :)

Back