Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first started into this hobby (join date), she was running around 500-ish easy. I kept wanting to get her, but others took priority. Kept pushing her off more and more. Now I have smartened up and slowed my buying. :D So I been watching her here and there. She has been slowly becoming less frequent and higher priced as time goes on.

Of course this only based on averaging out ebay stuff.

Still on my list.
Just just picked up a MGS Ray and Goro. :p
Hoping to ninja a low profile sale for cheap one day...like I feel like I did with Ray compared to Rex.

And yet costing so much and harder and harder to now, SS still thought that dropping the Disney PF line was a good idea. I was saving up space and money from the day the PF line was announced, had so many on my hit list that I would have wanted to buy.

Today, the Jessica PF was the last SS item that I have purchase (the Ex direct from SS, ordered the day it went up). So from SS point of view, all it's done is cost them money.

Finally got this beauty about three weeks ago. It's only the regular (our first regular SSC even) but it's okay since I really disliked the print. Set us back 800euro but at least it was a local pickup :)

This one was still available for retail at a couple of places when I first started collecting, but being new, I missed it. Wish I could get it for a decent price now though, really love this one.

There's one on eBay now in an auction format bid up to $811 with 5 days to go. The last 4 to sell went for $1,000-$1,500.

Glad my waitlist for the exclusive converted back in August 2012 after a 10-month wait. :yess:

In what I would consider a very rare opportunity I got my Jessica Rabbit premium format signed by Kathleen Turner herself at the Toronto FanExpo earlier this month. She was very cool and even waved the extra charge for the photo to do this for me. :)

20170902_132420_zps1mjwbl9a.jpg

Finally scored one.

Does SS even hold the license to Roger Rabbit anymore?

I know it has been ages...but back then did they ever talk about doing a Roger PF to go with her?

Finally scored one.

Does SS even hold the license to Roger Rabbit anymore?

I know it has been ages...but back then did they ever talk about doing a Roger PF to go with her?

They never said they were doing Roger. The Disney PF line started out as just a villains thing, which they did a few, and then they did Jessica, because I assume of the demand. Then the line ended.

They never said they were doing Roger. The Disney PF line started out as just a villains thing, which they did a few, and then they did Jessica, because I assume of the demand. Then the line ended.

Did they ever do an Ursula or Malificent?

Back