JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

Hi Matner.

Yes, I have considered it, and I am looking into it with WB. If anything significant happens in this regard, I'll be sure to post news about it : )

Thanks for asking about it! The books are great, and I'd love a chance at putting my twist on films like Harry Potter.

JV

Wow thats excellent I hope something comes of your talks with WB. Two bookend print would be cool one from the Philosopher Stone & the from Deathly Hallows. I just seen on your site the Star Wars & Empire prints. Can I assume Jedi is in the works too?

A ROTJ piece will likely come out of the next Celebration, although I am currently working on a ROTJ related piece for Acme Archives as well.

JV

Before I hit buy it now, does my husband, Barad or I need to be members of ebay as neither of us are at the moment. Lee

Last edited:

Private message sent, Miniatures.

JV

Pay pal and ebay questions

Hi again everyone.

I realize this is a bit redundent, but some people were asking about Paypal and Ebay.
Here's the deal: You can make a purchase on Ebay without becoming a member for purchases up to 3 or 4 times, then Ebay asks for your membership. It's not a big deal to sigh up with Ebay if you find that you may want to return to view more items for a later purchase.
Also, someone asked about Paypal? You DO NOT have to be a Paypal member to use your credit card with any of my items. If you want to purchase one of my items with a credit card, you will simply checkout using Paypal's secure payment system built into my ebay store. You will then come to a window that looks like this picture:
paypalsample.jpg

If you don't have a Paypal account, you will click "continue" as indicated in the picture above. The next page will ask for your credit card info, you submit that info, and you're done!
Happy Holidays everyone!

JV

Hi gang.

For anyone looking for some LOTR and Star Wars fine art, be sure to head over to my new store here: https://stores.ebay.com/VanderStelt-Studio Early next year in January, I'll be starting a new Sauron related piece which I look forward to sharing with all my old LOTR friends here on this forum!

For now, I just finished a new Star Wars piece which will be releasing through Acme Archives soon. I am allowed to throw out a few teasers for fun; here's one:

KOPtease4.jpg

My plans are still to offer the below pieces in either canvas or paper giclee editions soon:

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

JV

Hey,

I am a huge fan of your work but just found out about it recently. I purchased the FOTR Lithograph from Sideshow (framed). I purchased it when the stock was low for just the FOTR. I went back a few weeks later to pick up TTT and ROTK to find out that all three were then sold out :slap. I would love to complete this collection. I have signed up on the waitlist for the remaining two but feel as though they will never be filled. Is there anything that could be done to get the two remaining ones framed just like the first one? Thanks for the help.

Ryan

I looked around the boards to see if this has been asked before but couldn't find anything.

I never saw that Strider print Jerry, one of the best intro scenes IMO and you captured it perfectly. :duff

Thanks Guys!

Ryan, I do believe that Sidedshow was trying to see if that frame could be obtained from another vendor, which supports the reason for the waitlist. I'll check, but I think the exact frame is no longer being made.
Perhaps the framer SS uses ( https://www.parkerjordanfineart.com ) will be able to frame something close to what your FOTR is.
I'll check................

JV

Hi gang.

For anyone looking for some LOTR and Star Wars fine art, be sure to head over to my new store here: https://stores.ebay.com/VanderStelt-Studio Early next year in January, I'll be starting a new Sauron related piece which I look forward to sharing with all my old LOTR friends here on this forum!
Merry Christmas everyone!

JV

Jerry, we just heard the good news via SS's "Ask Sideshow" segment concerning your collaboration on a Sauron statue. I don't think I have to guess as to what the excl. might be......:naughty

Ha Ha, hi Woodsy!

Yes, I'm working on some Sauron stuff, and I've been looking forward to this for a while!

JV

wow the SW Jedi Luke one is FanF__KN tastic!!!
Jerry your art is simply AMAZING!!
may i ask,who were you looking up to when u decided to be an artist?who were your mentors?
truly awe inspiring!!

Thanks GF.
When I was young, I would study and admire artists like Michael Whelan, Boris, Frazetta and Tim Hildelbrandt. Loving all their styles, I tried to glean what I could from each of them.

Take care,

JV

Thank you!

This is extra fun because Sauron is an awesome character not only from the books, but a great translation form Weta Workshop!

JV

Ha Ha, hi Woodsy!

Yes, I'm working on some Sauron stuff, and I've been looking forward to this for a while!

JV

Does this mean we're due for some sneak peeks somewhere down the road.....:wink1: :pray:

"Down the Road", yes but it may be a while. But if you don't keep your feet, you never know where you might be swept off to.............:lol

JV

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Jerry! :rock

Back