Jerry Robinson, Creator of Batman’s Nemesis, the Joker had died...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad he lived a relatively long life, appreciative for addition to the Batman mythos with his creation of the Joker and Robin among others, and thankful for all he did to make sure creators got their proper credit.

Greatest comic villain ever. I'm glad he lived a long life, but it would have been awesome to have the chance to shake his hand.

RIP. :duff

Not to be mean, but how much of the Joker that we all know did this guy create... Weren't villains back then just a goofy character with no real substance?

You should read the original Batman comics. They have a dark feel for those dark times in the 30's and early 40's. The Joker wasn't goofy at all, he's actually grim and homicidal. :lecture

I had the privilege of meeting him in person a couple of years ago and getting his autograph. I can't wait to sell it on eBay!

(Kidding. I would never do that. His and Will Eisner's are cherished possessions.)

I think stan lee is immortal. He and George Lucas are the last two highlanders. Their secret fight is coming.

All humor aside, This is a sad thing.

Back