Jedi Jawa 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

This was another simple and easy custom to do, I don't know if there is actually any Jedi Jawa's in the SW universe but it was fun to create one.

The figure was painted and weathered using Games Workshop and Vallejo paints and extra weathering was done using pastels.

RECIPE

figure - The Jawa is from Hasbro, The figure was cut super glued and re-pinned at the joints to get the desired pose. The tunic is from an old Hasbro Tatooine Luke figure and the saber is from Sideshows Bespin Luke which has had the hilt and blade resized.

Base - The base is an old DVD lid the centre hole was covered and then a 3 part mix of plaster of paris, sand and PVA glue were mixed and then added to the lid. Once dry it was painted and drybrushed using the above mentioned paints.

jjj1.jpg

jjj2.jpg

jjj7.jpg

jjj8.jpg

jjj5.jpg

jjj6.jpg

Ron

Ron. I love that Jawa. He looks great I really need to start having a bash at custom figures... Yours are always top notch and I love the recipe section..

I need to make more customs...

and I'm positive there could never be a Jedi Jawa (George shot down the idea for a great-looking wookie jedi when they were making Ep III)

but a force sensitive jawa would still be better than a force sensitive ewok! :lol

Make what you want, who says George needs to approve it first?

The star trek equivalent of a jedi jawa would be Spock falling in love with Uhura... oh wait...

jedi jawa...........now that's badass...........great work ron....:rock

Nice work, love all your customs. He does look the part.

ohh.. and there is a Jedi Jawa.. he's on the previous page...lol
(I think thats how they do it after the O/T ended with Expanded Uni)

Nice work, love all your customs. He does look the part.

ohh.. and there is a Jedi Jawa.. he's on the previous page...lol

Hmm... there is a Jedi Jawa on the other page! He must be canon! We should send a letter to George

"Dear George,

Star wars canonical approval stamp please"

SO he sends us his approval stamp (without asking what it is he's approving of course), we stamp it somewhere, and then we'll have to make a page for him on wookiepedia... and he will be a full fledged part of the SW Universe...

Hmm... there is a Jedi Jawa on the other page! He must be canon! We should send a letter to George

"Dear George,

Star wars canonical approval stamp please"

SO he sends us his approval stamp (without asking what it is he's approving of course), we stamp it somewhere, and then we'll have to make a page for him on wookiepedia... and he will be a full fledged part of the SW Universe...

Yeah , cause that's exactly what I meant...:clap

How very clever, nice quip...Should I retort, reparte'?
A new flammer to contend with I see.

Better to :thwak

My Quote:-

Mate, seriously, look up irony / humour.

I'll save you from having to reply... yours is sarcasm.

And Hemble... again, my compliments to your figure and idea's.

Last edited:
Back