Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

6069694815_16a2189ec4_b.jpg

I got this today and it's just awesome! I'll be taking proper pics at the weekend and some with the MK VI. :rock

Sweet bloody Hell, thats nice!!! The dogs bollocks, I say.

Wish I had this piece in my collection.

Kongrats -jay- :clap

Thanks King :hi5:

I can't wait for the 31st when my Optimus Prime Maquette ships. I'm not looking forward to the Tax bill on it though. :monkey4 :monkey4

Cant wait for your pix on that one! Be sure to really whore it up for Prime :lecture

6069694815_16a2189ec4_b.jpg

I got this today and it's just awesome! I'll be taking proper pics at the weekend and some with the MK VI. :rock

Wow, just wow. This collection just keeps getting better!

I'm glad the "Chosen one" has chose to ship the Kong to me. Very gracious my good man.:clap

Cant wait for your pix on that one! Be sure to really whore it up for Prime :lecture
Don't i always whore it up? :lol

Wow, just wow. This collection just keeps getting better!

I'm glad the "Chosen one" has chose to ship the Kong to me. Very gracious my good man.:clap

:lol

I wonder how much shipping would be on something that size? :horror

That's good to hear. :lol :wink1:

I'm just kidding! So will you be adding this to your collection?

I am not so sure .... because I am questioning the space I have left ....

I have posted at statue forum .... I am not so sure about what I will do when I start rotating .... I have 12 pre-orders in these 6 months .... not to mention a few PFs coming in this week or next ....

I am not so sure .... because I am questioning the space I have left ....

I have posted at statue forum .... I am not so sure about what I will do when I start rotating .... I have 12 pre-orders in these 6 months .... not to mention a few PFs coming in this week or next ....

Yeah this guy eats a chunk of space that's for sure. Will you be ordering the Ulton PF?

ultronpfsideshow.jpg

I'm getting this one for sure! I just hope it doesn't ship this year. :panic:

I have a feeling a lot of things that are scheduled to be released in the 4th qtr. will get the push back treatment.

Yeah just a few more hours before we see it and the price. :yess:

Yeah just a few more hours before we see it and the price. :yess:

I just worry that it just looks too similar to Destroyer. I am not saying they are "numerically" identical. I mean using a football metaphor, you have two players who are very alike, you would have to consider if you really need two together.

One might think wont they look good putting side by side? I do doubt that, originally, I think Galactus LSB is going to look good with Thanos Dio, but in fact they dont.

I really want to see a Galactus PF :slap

Back