Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My new units and Statues

I just worry that it just looks too similar to Destroyer. I am not saying they are "numerically" identical. I mean using a football metaphor, you have two players who are very alike, you would have to consider if you really need two together.

One might think wont they look good putting side by side? I do doubt that, originally, I think Galactus LSB is going to look good with Thanos Dio, but in fact they dont.

I really want to see a Galactus PF :slap
I'd love Liverpool to have 2 Stevie G's or 2 Luis Suárez. :yess: :lol

I won't be displaying them together so that's alright but i know what you mean. :)

awesome war machine dude. You have too much nice stuff :lol
:lol

It's not my fault, it's SSC they keep bringing all the nice stuff out.

Surfing Chick~~~~~~~~

:dunno

0303_laura-vandervoort-bikini-001-h.jpg

Nah i thought you might have got something new. You did get that Tron fig a few weeks back. :)

Yeah, that was a couple of months ago...next one for me will prolly be the Tron lightcycle, but I don't think it comes out until around December.

Yeah, that was a couple of months ago...next one for me will prolly be the Tron lightcycle, but I don't think it comes out until around December.

Oh nice! That looks awesome. :hi5:

:yess:

I'll send you my number to pass on. :D

:lol Will do.

I met her years back when she did Season 7 of Smallville. Really a sweet person and down-to-earth, during the time I talked with her. She definitely impressed me, unlike some.

:lol Will do.

I met her years back when she did Season 7 of Smallville. Really a sweet person and down-to-earth, during the time I talked with her. She definitely impressed me, unlike some.

Like who?

Like who?

No comment. :lol

I was just meaning that I've met a few in the past who didn't seem as appreciative as some actors and actresses, like Laura was. (Maybe I caught them on a bad day.)

Some people you talk to and they really connect with fans, while for others, it's more or less a job, which I can definitely appreciate because it is....but, I shouldn't have to 'pull teeth' to maintain a conversation.

Bottom line: Laura is nice. :lol

Back