Jay's Sideshow & Hot Toys collection. (page 1,2,3,4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was feeling depressed and making himself bleed makes him feel better. He felt better because he bled out and went to bear heaven. Sorry for the sad story. :lol

:horror Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :monkey2

Why did the story have to end like that. Why couldn't he just get a hook for an arm or something. You big meany. :lol

Life isn't always nice is it? I had to bag him up and it was soooo sad. :(

_john_doe_raw.jpg

He was feeling depressed and making himself bleed makes him feel better. He felt better because he bled out and went to bear heaven. Sorry for the sad story. :lol

:lol :rotfl :lol

I, nay this forum, needs you to make up little stories like this for all the Bears you currently have and will get in the future! :D :rock

:lol

I just got 3A's Atom and holy crap he is amazing! So many moving parts on this one. He has a working fan in his back and two at the side of his head. He lights up in the chest and back area and his face. They nailed him. The paint is crazy good but we already knew it would be with it being a 3A product. So happy with him.

3 down 1 to go. :D

:lol

I just got 3A's Atom and holy crap he is amazing! So many moving parts on this one. He has a working fan in his back and two at the side of his head. He lights up in the chest and back area and his face. They nailed him. The paint is crazy good but we already knew it would be with it being a 3A product. So happy with him.

3 down 1 to go. :D

This shows how big he is as well Ingo :D

5e238fea3ef411e3a26e22000ab4807c_7.jpg

Whoa!!!! That's freaking awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock
Dude you should totally get the new HT Wolverine so you can create this pose with a Jackman figure! That would be the best display!! :rock :rock

Major congrats, man!! :duff

I love the Dawn of the Dead Bear, Jay! :rock :rock

You already hit 200 BTB's in your collection?!? :panic: Easy there, Rockefeller, slow down or you'll blow all your money on BTB's! :lol

This shows how big he is as well Ingo :D

5e238fea3ef411e3a26e22000ab4807c_7.jpg

DAAAAYUM! That's cool! :rock

Yeah and the no entry sign at her back door :rotfl

:rotfl:lol

Back