Jaws maquette backorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin1789

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been really interested in the Jaws maquette for quite some time, and would like to do the flex pay option, but it says it's on backorder. I know what this term means, but when can I expect it to be in stock? Should I go ahead and start paying now?

I've been really interested in the Jaws maquette for quite some time, and would like to do the flex pay option, but it says it's on backorder. I know what this term means, but when can I expect it to be in stock? Should I go ahead and start paying now?

You should contact Sideshow directly and ask about that. On their site there is a live chat that I have used many times and they can answer you straight away.

I have Jaws maquette and I think it s a amazing piece. All my friends didn't think much of it until I got it and now they also think it is a great maquette. You won't be disappointed....

Good luck

Bear

You should contact Sideshow directly and ask about that. On their site there is a live chat that I have used many times and they can answer you straight away.

I have Jaws maquette and I think it s a amazing piece. All my friends didn't think much of it until I got it and now they also think it is a great maquette. You won't be disappointed....

Good luck

Bear

Another case of the pictures not doing it justice?

(Sigh)

Here they are.....

101_4942.jpg

101_4944.jpg

101_4949.jpg

101_4952.jpg

101_4954.jpg

101_4958.jpg

Picture004.jpg

With this item (and others that are not numerically limited and also backorders, like the 1/2 scale Endo, 1/2 scale Iron Man, etc) it is best to place your order as soon as possible, as they are basically 'made-to-order'... new pieces are only ordered from the factory as orders come in. If you are paying via FLEX you can expect the item to be in by the time your last payment is scheduled, unless there is extenuating circumstances and then they will delay that last payment until it's in. :duff

Even if you don't want to pay with FLEX, you should order as soon as possible so that it will be logged into the system and they know to make one for you on the current PO from the factory. Basically, backorder is like a 'pre-order' - you won't be charged until the item is available to ship.

Back