Jaws Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am not a frequent poster here but i do sometimes drop the regular post every so often. Since as you guys can tell, Jaws is my all time favorite movie and now I am taking my artistic skills to the next level. I am now in production of a very limited product called Jaws Beach Scream this is a diorama of when the shark is swimming by the beach and the young lady starts to yell "shark, sh sh shark!!!".

Now I do not have a price as of now, but these will be super limited so if you are interested i'll add you to the list.

I'll post of the concept of the peice in a matter of moments because i am still drawing it.

Thank you guys

- Lollycop

Last edited:
Hello guys. I am not a frequent poster here but i do sometimes drop the regular post every so often. Since as you guys can tell, Jaws is my all time favorite movie and now I am taking my artistic skills to the next level. I am now in production of a very limited product called Jaws Beach Scream this is a diorama of when the shark is swimming by the beach and the young lady starts to yell "shark, sh sh shark!!!".

Now I do not have a price as of now, but these will be super limited so if you are interested i'll add you to the list.

I'll post of the concept of the peice in a matter of moments because i am still drawing it.

Thank you guys

- Cashforstash

I'd be on board, but I would definitely like to see concept or production shots first. :rock

Sorry, but this is a basic idea of what it will look like, Now, the fin will be in place and so will the tail etc. But..might be putting a dock or maybe some towels of some kind on the sand to give it a realistic touch. The water will be clay, and the sand will be a Games Workshop kind of sand. I'll get started on this product when i get the materials, i.e. paint, clay, and wood. Now also the Jaws font will be the same as the movie its just that i used a diffrent font for the concept peice because it was a hassel to download it now. Anyways hope this process will be fun, and I hope to post again here soon :)

2qureaw.jpg

- Lollycop

While this looks great, I would be interested in something that shows more of the shark. Best 2 dioramas would be the first time Bruce shows up when Brody is throwing fish in the water, or when Quint gets eaten.

Does anybody like this idea, or should i add more like a boat/deck/beach towels etc?

Advice would be great

- Lollycop

that's not enough to warrant even a $50 price. I agree with the previous post, the scene with brody throwing chum in the water and jaws popping up would be good, as McFarlane already did the Quint scene and theatrical poster. Here's a thought...

How about an underwater scene of Jaws with the tank in his mouth?

You could use clear resin or whatever and color it accordingly and have a full size scaled shark underwater with his mouth open chomping on the tank. Or you could do a scene of Jaws, with his head above water, with tank, and brody on the mast about to shot as the diorama?

just a thought.

Just a reminder that the board does not support unlicensed products. Any discussion of selling such a product here will have to be deleted.

However if you want to talk about the cool Jaws diorama that you're making for yourself - we'd definitely be interested.

Hmm, well i'll just keep this thread for the sake that im making it for my self, and I have now decided to make the shark's head sticking out of the water when brody is throwing the meat out. Thanks guys, i'll get the materials ready tonight.

- Lollycop

just think of it this way, it's not jaws until you see, well, JAWS! having just the dorsal fin and the top fluke of the tail fin won't give you jaws. first off, you have to see a shark, then the jaws. i was really disappointed when i saw your artwork. i first thought it was a joke, but i realized you were actually serious about the design. it's not about the beach or the towels or the screaming beachgoers. it's about the great white shark, and that's what you have to put into the diorama, not just the fins, but the shark itself.

just think of it this way, it's not jaws until you see, well, JAWS! having just the dorsal fin and the top fluke of the tail fin won't give you jaws. first off, you have to see a shark, then the jaws. i was really disappointed when i saw your artwork. i first thought it was a joke, but i realized you were actually serious about the design. it's not about the beach or the towels or the screaming beachgoers. it's about the great white shark, and that's what you have to put into the diorama, not just the fins, but the shark itself.

Yeah, the concept has been changed, the concept now (stated in my post before you) is a base of water with the sharks head popping out with the bloody fish/remains of fish scattered in the water (meaning some of the water is read) and Jaws (or Bruce's) mouth is wide open and looks like he's gonna take a bite.

Is this concept good, or should I add maybe like the end of the orca will brody standing on it, or something? Thanks

- Lollycop

Jaws has smashed through the boat and Brody has just put the Oxygen tank in his mouth. That would make a good Dio

Jesus H Christ, thats another fab idea. Damnit, okay I gotta decide what i'm gonna do.

A.) Bruce smashing into the boat while Brody put the tank in his mouth

OR

B.) Bruce popping out while Brody is throwing out the chum.

What should i do :google:banghead

Last edited:
B.) Bruce popping out while Brody is throwing out the chum.

What should i do :google:banghead

i think that that's more iconic

it's the first time you see the shark on screen, and not just the fin...it's one of the most memorable scenes, and i think is better for a dio

i think that that's more iconic

it's the first time you see the shark on screen, and not just the fin...it's one of the most memorable scenes, and i think is better for a dio

Well alot of people have said chum scene, so im gonna go with the chum scene.

I'll promise to keep this updated every couple days or so on this process.

May the force be with me...

- Lollycop :chew:maul

Back