Jason Remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually just got the Freddy VS Jason PF off the SS site today because I like the looks of it better than anything that's out for the remake. I used a a big GC, and I'll get the free gift too, whatever that might be.

The site says there's only one left in case anyone here still wants one.

I actually just got the Freddy VS Jason PF off the SS site today because I like the looks of it better than anything that's out for the remake. I used a a big GC, and I'll get the free gift too, whatever that might be.

The site says there's only one left in case anyone here still wants one.

Congrats man, you're gonna love it! It truly towers over anything else I have.

Anybody seen this? https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11069&mode=retail&picture=out

It's NECA, so I'm not sure what to think. Looks good to me, but if the quality isn't good enough to hang in the family room, I don't want it. Anybody know anything about this thing?

Yeah I saw this and am seriously condsidering it too, its not a bad price for a decent mask mounted to an already displayable shadow box. I really have never owned anything "prop" related by NECA so I coudn't vouch for the companys overall level of quality.

I have the Neca Devil's Rejects Otis mask. It's alright, but I paid a lot less than retail for it. I don't know if this is worth the $150 to be honest...

Here's my 18" Jason. I repainted the mask before I took the pictures...wasn't thrilled with the stock paint job.

jason1-2.jpg

jason2-2.jpg

jason3-2.jpg

jason4-2.jpg

jason5-1.jpg

Meant this for you.

Which Jason is that to the right of the Neca? How big is he, looks 19 to 20"

If you could only have 1 Jason, which of those 3?

SS PF, Neca 19" or the one to the right of him?

Thank you

SS PF, Neca 19" or the one to the right of him?

I know you weren't asking me, but I gotta give my two cents. The Jason PF is fan-freaking-tastic and can be had for silly money. If the choice is PF or plastic something or other, the answer will always be PF.

I know you weren't asking me, but I gotta give my two cents. The Jason PF is fan-freaking-tastic and can be had for silly money. If the choice is PF or plastic something or other, the answer will always be PF.

Any imput is always appreciated....

Hmmm, PF Jason...

Now don't get me wrong, i'm a huge PF Marvel PF nut so this isn't a dig against the PF line but something about the Jason PF that doesn't seem right to me and the hell if I know what it is....

I found one for 160 shipped vs 50 for Neca and I almost took the plunge today on that PF but something stopped me....

I need to examine that PF some more, let me go find a video of him.

PF's kick ass, that I know...maybe it's because it's a Jason vs Freddy PF...I don't know...something....maybe the all black outfit or jacket....

so confused...

Thank You

Last edited:
Even though SSC lost the 12" Jason license I'm hoping they'll surprise us and hit us with a new Jason PF.

Well, I really don't know where to begin other than to say that I haven't painted anything in 12 years....and it shows (ughh, not true, I did my rooms in the house, does that count, it wasn't with acrylic).

This thread did 2 things for me:

1. Made me want to spend money and buy the NECA Jason, and it's awesome, thank you Jason thread.
2. Made me want to give a try at repainting his mask and head, not because I felt that it needed it, I was happy with the way it came. It just felt like it was something fun and cool to do and also to show it off. The person on the first page was the inspiration and more importantly for me, the motivation. Plus I'm still high on the fact that a new F13 movie is actually in the theater AND it didn't suck, so it was a nice tribute to that and more.

Anyways, I succeeded in showing the world what Jason Voorhees would look like if he was African American, Hawaiian or Polynesian.

Heck, all he needs now is an afro like the dude from Welcome Back Kotter and he's set!

Yup, this taught me that next time i'm painting a Jason head that I really need to leave a picture next to me of what Jason's skin color really looks like so that I don't go changing his race.

I knew that I wanted his head the same color as his neck (the head comes white), but not this dark....LOL!

Oh well, i'm not doing a redo so this is it. Here's my contribution to the F13 movie, this Forum, this Thread, NECA and race relations. Thanks to all for making this fun.

Umm, enjoy...,.I guess:

Here's Johnny errr Jason:

DOH!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey, what can I say, i'm into Marvel PF's...I like to leave things well enough alone....although this was actually kinda cool to do, even with the mess up.

Last edited:
The mask looks awesome! But you can always start over on the painting.

Thank you kind person....

Umm, yeah....that's what i'm thinking of doing with the head.

That's a-lot of rubbing alcohol.

I'm toning down his skin color 50%, keeping some of the ideas I added onto his gums, inner ears and face creases and wrinkles and he should end up matching his neck.

That or I just throw on an afro and call it a day..

I'm still trying to decide.

P.S.

I'm thinking of doing this to me Cap America PF or Punisher PF..........NOT!!!!!

No problem man.

NECA should have just painted the face in the frist place. I'm gonna put in an order for one of these soon though. Hopefully I can get my mask looking as good as yours.

No problem man.

NECA should have just painted the face in the frist place. I'm gonna put in an order for one of these soon though. Hopefully I can get my mask looking as good as yours.

Dude, let me tell ya a secret..,if I can get that mask looking like something that someone actually enjoyed, you will have no problems because I blow chunks at painting!

I'm like Helen Keller trying to paint while being overdosed on caffeine and having a sneezing attack!

:)

I would love one of these fig's. Im off to see the film tomorrow night, can't wait.

Thing is they cost so much in the UK with the exchange rate as it is :(
Maybe ill start putting a little by each month to get one.

Congrats to you all that have them they look great.

Qucik question, do they have standing issues?
What I mean is I have 3 7" Neca figs (2 preds and a T800) and all three fall over at random times.
Are the larget ones better at standing? I would not want this guy falling over if I ever get one.

Back